Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

The SOL colorway is the only hyperposite i've liked so far. I dig the shoe, just not the previously released colors. Looking forward to release day.

Last edited:
it was confirmed earlier LAST week by multiple sites that the SOL's are dropping 11/10. unfortunately they never said who or what places would have them.

We don't have any information about them at this time.
EastbayRep - Ryan

if they drop this Sat and Eastbay doesn't even have any info. on them, I'm thinking they are limited. This Sat will NOT be fun trying to get these.

if they drop this Sat and Eastbay doesn't even have any info. on them, I'm thinking they are limited. This Sat will NOT be fun trying to get these.
there's a lot of heat dropping this weekend that people have their eye on that is cheaper than these so you should be good....and if you don't get them, like i said there's still a lot of heat dropping this weekend that IMO would make for a good consolation prize!

I still don't understand why these are $225 though. I love the SOL's but that price tag
mean.gif
Its better than retros that cost that much. You can get $25 refund if you order from NDC too

I tweeted FNL, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay, FTL and Nike and the only one that responded saying they will have them this weekend was Nike. I also tweeted Nike LA and Santa Monica but no response from from. This really sucks..this is the only shoe I've wanted in awhile and it's a QS / Limited.

Back
Top Bottom