Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

eBay sellers never quite learn do they...

If anybody needs a 10 or 9.5 in Jade, do some cancel time. LMAO :lol:

They are weird with tax in PA.  I wasn't charged tax for these, but was charged tax for the GM KD IVs on NDC.  The PA tax code exempts sneakers, but does tax sports shoes.  Basically the tax code is really vague, so it seems its just up to the retailer to determine when to tax these things.  You can find copies of the official tax code online if you are interested to see how vague it really is.

nope best part about living in PA

Either way, that's a come up for me! Feelin' like I wanna get everything here before I leave! Lol! Appreciate the info!!

*REPPED*

picked these up at HoH today got lucky and was able to get the last pair of my size. these are insane in person

Is the extra large size box really neccessary for these Nike?

Congrats to those who were able to cop who actually wanted them.

Got back from the club at 7am. Thought I was going to be able to stay up a hr :smh:. Just heard the alarm 10 min ago. Guess ill be trading something for these.

Back to sleep

Believe me whoever got the chance to cop these will be impressed. These are mad sick, and if you only had 1 choice to buy something today, like me; these were the ones to get!

Anybody in NYC/NJ I would call NTNY I was just there 30 mins ago and over heard an employee saying Jordabs sold out, the other two still avialable on the 5th floor..so call up

I worked at 5 am an luckily I was able to purchase from my phone when they went live at 7. Can't wait to see the shoes in person.

Back
Top Bottom