Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

$200 though? You young guys must have nice jobs or no responsibility to be able to buy so many expensive shoes. I still remember when a $100 shoe was crazy! After tax some of you looking at a $220 pair of shoes! I like these but at that price point this is the last I will even pay these any attention.

^Pfffft mom dukes was NOT buying me $100+ sneakers growing up so I KNOW what that's about.

I've NEVER paid $200+ for a pair and these damn sure won't make me start (even though I do like them).

$200 is a grip to lay down,
But given the fact that im not feeling any Nike Bball kicks, Jordan / Nike Retros, I have been saving my money. ( I did copp some Huaraches)
I really only buy Kostons now, so I can drop $200 on something every now and again, it's definitely not a habit.

I have mixed feelings but most likely a pass unless they have some CWs releasing in 2013...too much stuff dropping this year.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

$200 though? You young guys must have nice jobs or no responsibility to be able to buy so many expensive shoes. I still remember when a $100 shoe was crazy! After tax some of you looking at a $220 pair of shoes! I like these but at that price point this is the last I will even pay these any attention.

Regular foams cost $220

New Pics up on Modern Notoriety.  I can't front, they look good in these pics, with the laces loosened up, which is how I would wear them.  Still doubt I would cop, especially the south beach colorway, but they do look better here.  Ty, what's good with that Knicks colorway you posted a teaser pic of?  Stop being stingy! 
laugh.gif

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black_02.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black_03.jpg

Where'd you see the teaser pic PanaRican?

Although I play the 1 or 2 I'm very interested to see how heavy these are. They're claim is they are light. Can't wait.
JS"

Seriously.

This shoe for me gets back to OG Nikedom.... Shoes can breath and be heavier feel sturdy and let me know Im actually wearing a sneaker while playing ball.

These will be serious.

EVERYTHING the Lebron IV could have been slimmed down.

I'd make a Fruity Pebble release of these for sure.

I'm loving the shoe! I just hope the pair that Mayor has are a sample pair and thepair that releases still has "Hyperposite" written on the tounge in that foamposite like diamond shape in stead of that cheap looking silver screen print.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Seriously.

This shoe for me gets back to OG Nikedom.... Shoes can breath and be heavier feel sturdy and let me know Im actually wearing a sneaker while playing ball.

These will be serious.

Damn what size mayor wear in sneaks? lookin kind of small or maybe the pic is just disproportionate.

^ I was thinking the same thing lol they look like a GS pair and like I said before the mens size or the other pictures that's on Marqueesole and the older sample pics show the shoe with some sort of logo on the tongue in a Foamposite material shaped like a diamond or something. But any way you put it the shoe is still HOT!

Saw these with Mayor, they have potential, but pass on the hypebeast colorway. Give me a silver or black.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Seriously.

These will be serious.

Thank you, young nubs don't like anything that not a Jordan retro, lebron SB, foam, or a yeezy. I hope y'all don't buy these so I can get them cheap.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Where'd you see the teaser pic PanaRican?

Although I play the 1 or 2 I'm very interested to see how heavy these are. They're claim is they are light. Can't wait.
JS"

2en2tdj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom