Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

]If the fire berries had a translucent pink sole I'd be all over them

Didn't even notice auto correct got me like that :smile:

Last edited:
To everyone who agrees that the Navy's are the best ones.. I really wish the swoosh were white but whatever.. I need more navy shoes

^ Navy joints are the only ones i want so far
Nike is really trippin with the camos and the brown joints. Don't they realize the simple colorways are what we want?
Give us some damn black/silver, white/black, red/white, and royal/black and keep it movin...
Got to give the people what they want!! ( word to Jalen Rose)
Exactly IDK WTF Nike cant keep it simple, they drop the weirdest gayest off brand colors they posibly could think of.

After I copp a pair of these, bred 11's and Playoff 8's. Im done with sneakers.

Only way i'd copp again is if Flightposites 1's or 3's released.

They wasted no time in bastardizing these.

Out of all the colorways possible, why?

To everyone who agrees that the Navy's are the best ones.. I really wish the swoosh were white but whatever.. I need more navy shoes
Like them like that. Will look better wit my Titans gear
smokin.gif

that is saying a lot for hyperposites comfort...
This is just me, everyone's foot is different, but after wearing foams allday, they start to hurt my feet. I wore my hyperposites the other day to work and didnt need the usual change of shoes i usually bring.

Liberty's and Fireberry's are must haves for this shoe..Fireberries release this comin weekend right?
Yep Fireberries this Saturday. Not trying to start a scare crisis or anything, but these are looking limited. Also the sku's are reading HOH/FL. NOT saying these will be the only ones getting them, just saying.

The crimsons look alot better in person on my feet. No buyers remorse and fireberry's will be copped. Been collecting shoes since 1991 and this is the most comfortable shoe i've ever had on my feet. Makes me want to sell all my foams smh

The crimsons look alot better in person on my feet. No buyers remorse and fireberry's will be copped. Been collecting shoes since 1991 and this is the most comfortable shoe i've ever had on my feet. Makes me want to sell all my foams smh
bout 2 sell my crimson foams to my homie for a pair of these. want fireberry dont know whos getn em. prob get blk/crimcon instead

white check with a carolina air bubble?.... nah they are good as is

Anybody have any idea when these are dropping?

They wasted no time in bastardizing these.
Out of all the colorways possible, why?
So making multiple colorways of a basketball shoe is bastardizing it.

C'mon now, if it was a hyperdunk we wouldn't be hearing this.

Look at the lebron 9 , had more colorways than a foam one.

Last edited:
Glad I can sit out the madness this Saturday...got the Fireberries for the ORIGINAL box price of $200 when some dude leaked them to me early at Villa a couple weeks ago....lightning struck, shoulda played the lottery. The looks I got when I walked back into the store with them on was priceless. Needless to say, they were removed from display by the time I came back.

Last edited:
yup, fireberries looks to be the star of this shoe, imo. partially bc of its likeness/ties to the og royals, partially bc of the "south beach"-esque cw and partially bc all the other c/w's are uninspired (again, save for knicks fans and/or native NYers).

and yes, it is looking like the fireberries WILL be somewhat limited at the very least, judging by how things are looking as of right now, which is why i went ahead and copped. haven't been this excited for a new shoe since half cents and more recently zoom rookies. that said, i have already seen that these blow both of those out the water on all levels except pricing.

i rarely do this, but like i stated earlier i will still try to grab a pair come sat. as to have a pair on freeze. :pimp:

wore these out today, turned some heads, good feeling shoe, been wearing them all day actually...

How do people rock all their shoes laces like that though? I only wear one pair of shoes with laces like that and it's Griffey 1 because I keep the strap undone and it looks weird tied. But I see everyone with their laces barely on the shoe And it makes me think what's the purpose of having a lace if it's not doing its job? I honestly prefer a clean tight laced look on %99 of all shoes, but if that's how you guys rock them..
I just don't get it
I think it's called #swag.

So making multiple colorways of a basketball shoe is bastardizing it.
C'mon now, if it was a hyperdunk we wouldn't be hearing this.
Look at the lebron 9 , had more colorways than a foam one.

Exactly what team has brown and camo uniforms :rolleyes
And they have brown and camo hyperdunks :stoneface:

Some of you type just to type :smh:

Exactly what team has brown and camo uniforms :rolleyes
And they have brown and camo hyperdunks :stoneface:
Some of you type just to type :smh:

Rock/Dealer said that most of the colourways are 'Energy' (lifestyle) type colourways. Nike more or less knows that only a few people will actually ball in these, so they're pushing the lifestyle colourways to match gear, etc... I hear where you're coming from though and I agree that you'd be ridiculed for hitting the courts in a 'Camo' or 'Fireberry' type sneaker irrespective of the 'swag' you'd possess.

Last edited:
yup, fireberries looks to be the star of this shoe, imo. partially bc of its likeness/ties to the og royals, partially bc of the "south beach"-esque cw and partially bc all the other c/w's are uninspired (again, save for knicks fans and/or native NYers).
and yes, it is looking like the fireberries WILL be somewhat limited at the very least, judging by how things are looking as of right now, which is why i went ahead and copped. haven't been this excited for a new shoe since half cents and more recently zoom rookies. that said, i have already seen that these blow both of those out the water on all levels except pricing.
i rarely do this, but like i stated earlier i will still try to grab a pair come sat. as to have a pair on freeze.
pimp.gif
You kno what Footlockers in Bmore will have these homie?

Rock/Dealer said that most of the colourways are 'Energy' (lifestyle) type colourways. Nike more or less knows that only a few people will actually ball in these, so they're pushing the lifestyle colourways to match gear, etc... I hear where you're coming from though and I agree that you'd be ridiculed for hitting the courts in a 'Camo' or 'Fireberry' type sneaker irrespective of the 'swag' you'd possess.
You will see some players with team bank ish type colorways as well.  Not sure whos wearing what but several basic metallic colorways have been sampled.  However as you can imagine.  Basic Colorways even look like Energy colorways... 

I havent been this excited about a shoe in a LONG time.

Almost had a pair of the Crimsons for $160 shipped :smh: I'm waiting for these to hit around $160-190 shipped before I cop any pairs. Won't line up for em though.

Back
Top Bottom