Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

elite socks arent my thing but that blk/gry/blu pair will accent the shoes nicely...

THESE RUN INSANELY SMALL FOR ANYONE WONDERING ... IF YOU LIKE YOUR KICKS TO FIT TIGHT GET YOUR TRUE SIZE... I WENT .5 SIZE UP FROM MY NORMAL FOAMPOSITE SIZE... IM A 10.5 WITH "NORMAL" KICKS, AN 11 IN FOAMS, AND AN 11.5 IN THESE. THE SIZE 11 FITS BUT LOCKS THE FOOT ABSOLUTELY DOWN AND FEELS TOO COMPACT WITH NO REAL ROOM IN THE TOE BOX FOR ANYTHING ELSE... I CANT ROCK THAT ALL DAY.. MY FEET WILL HURT

SO THE 11.5 WILL WORK JUST FINE FOR CASUAL WEAR... ILL NEVER GET WHY NIKE WOULD MAKE A SHOE SO SNUG... ONLY OTHER THING I HAVE IN AN 11.5 IS A FOAMPOSITE THAT SOLD OUT IN MY 11 SO I WENT A HALF SIZE UP IN

I never listen to Niketalk when they talk about sizes. I went TTS. I been wearing foams since they released in 1997. They always loosen up. :smh:

These shoes are made so snug because they're actually meant to be balled in. Yes, you can wear them casually but they had performance in mind as well.

_____

Got my Crimson foams so my thirst is low now. I can wait for these to go on sale before I scoop em up.

Last edited:
im probably gonna grab a 2nd fireberry when my money gets right. shoes are tuff. super glad they are a GR colorway.

Fireberries at work weren't enticing to me but these pics are making them look nice.

I already have 1 pair of Crimson kicks so I want to add some variety...

im probably gonna grab a 2nd fireberry when my money gets right. shoes are tuff. super glad they are a GR colorway.
id wait 2 c if u can get a sale price + discount code combo. cause i know the crimson will be on sale in like a month. ima grab dem wen on sale.

i also think nike went crazy wit fireberry colors to match pink dolphin clothing. they jus match too well

Last edited:
IDK WHERE EVERYONE IS STILL SEEING FIREBERRYS IN FSR'S ... WHEN I WENT LOOKING THEY WERE EITHER GONE OR STORES NEVER GOT EM... HAD TO GO TO EBAY AND PAY SOMETHING LIKE 10 BUCKS OVER RETAIL FOR MINE... GOOD LUCK WITH THE WAIT

ppl literally come into the store and immediately put
these back down once they get a glimpse of that
ridiculous 225 price tag :smh:

IDK WHERE EVERYONE IS STILL SEEING FIREBERRYS IN FSR'S ... WHEN I WENT LOOKING THEY WERE EITHER GONE OR STORES NEVER GOT EM... HAD TO GO TO EBAY AND PAY SOMETHING LIKE 10 BUCKS OVER RETAIL FOR MINE... GOOD LUCK WITH THE WAIT

EBay is actually cheaper than in stores right now. Easy to get pairs in my size for 200-215 shipped. However, you do have the morons who have these at like 350+ buy it now.

*Praises to the shoe gods for a Swoosh account*

How are these for balling? Do they really fit like Lebrons? Might just have to snatch up a 11.5 instead of 11.

Back
Top Bottom