Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I copped at NDC thinking they would sell out then found out a local spot had them in store. Copped at my store then called Nike about 2 hours after purchase, they were having them shipped already lol. So ill be keeping the ones I have and sending back or refusing package from Nike.

These are nicer than the SOLs -- the only two colorways I copped. But both are nice and different.

man this is so hard. i wanna get either the rondos and the sol but i'm not sure which one. i was leaning towards the libertys, but it seems like everyone who has both prefers the rondos. i'm not normally one to ask, since they're my shoes, and i wear what i like, not the popular opinion, but if you had to chose one, which would it be? thanks for any opinions

We can only dream.....................

#TeamHyperposite

it's refreshing to see someone actually say this, especially when there are still a lot of people out there that are adamant about not rocking a little pink in their wardrobe. repped.
the guy pushing this "boston beach" movement on IG is going a little hard, but they do look good with those laces, I ordered a pair for mine, can't wait to make the swap

These should have def came with some hot punch laces.

it's refreshing to see someone actually say this, especially when there are still a lot of people out there that are adamant about not rocking a little pink in their wardrobe. repped.

It's not even about having a little pink in your wardrobe tho :lol: that's far from the problem. Homie from over the water came in here and tried to start a movement! #BostonBeaches :rolleyes really? If he would've came in, showed us ONE pic, and kept it moving then I'm pretty sure others would've been like "not a bad idea." BUT he forced it on us like trying to spoon feed a baby mushed peas :x

My pair should be here today, can't wait. I won't be switching laces either, they're already loud enough for me :lol:

man this is so hard. i wanna get either the rondos and the sol but i'm not sure which one. i was leaning towards the libertys, but it seems like everyone who has both prefers the rondos. i'm not normally one to ask, since they're my shoes, and i wear what i like, not the popular opinion, but if you had to chose one, which would it be? thanks for any opinions
It depends what kind of shoes you like to wear, assuming you are going to wear these shoes.  If you like shoes that draw a lot of attention to yourself, then get the SOL.  I once saw a guy wear these around my school, and they really stand out.

The Rondos stand out aswell, but not as much as the SOL.  This is because there is grey to dumb it down a bit.  But the fact that the grey contains 3M is an eye catcher when people realize.

I had a pair of SOL and they were gorgeous shoes.  But, I had to sell them because of financial issues, and because I knew I wouldn't rock them a lot, if at all.  If you want something that stands out and is more exclusive, get the SOL.

If you want something subtle but pops also, get the Rondos.  You can't go wrong with either colorway.

It's not even about having a little pink in your wardrobe tho
laugh.gif
that's far from the problem. Homie from over the water came in here and tried to start a movement! #BostonBeaches
eyes.gif
really? If he would've came in, showed us ONE pic, and kept it moving then I'm pretty sure others would've been like "not a bad idea." BUT he forced it on us like trying to spoon feed a baby mushed peas
sick.gif

My pair should be here today, can't wait. I won't be switching laces either, they're already loud enough for me
laugh.gif
THIS.

I have both, and I prefer the SOL's just by a little bit only because of the concept behind the shoe and the execution. The insoles and the gold flakes on the outsole really put them over the top. Had the Rondos that released been identical to the actual one's Rondo wore and had the atomic red laces they'd be even with the SOL's. The atomic red is a really standout color on the insole of the Rondos, I would have liked to see more of that in the pair that released. That's just my opinion, I like to throw a flashy shoe in my rotation every now and then.

Last edited:
I'm watching the USA bball training camp thing and Anthony Davis seems to have on a new PE pair I haven't seen before. Lime Green upper w/ black or dark grey foam. I'll try to get a pic if they give them a clear view

*edit

Terrible blurry pic but best I could do lol. Not my favorite but I haven't seen this pair yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom