Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
For today...

0851A1CB-F883-4D80-A80E-FD9492D4DF45.jpeg

Wish the Lakers were dropping separately. Not a fan of how mismatched colors look on feet but both colorways are beautiful

It did...I placed an order last Sunday and got it delivered yesterday from Memphis...Just a little behind since I usually get my weekend orders by Tuesday...Nothing crazy but they are shipping from Memphis again...

I got a feeling those Lakers are going to be trouble to get unless some of the boutiques and major chains get them besides Nike

Hoping i can score a pair too but good colorways are hard to cop for Lebron sigs. Mvps (6, 7, 9, 10 and Lebron PS) South beach 8s, are just a few of colorways. But i will try to give it a shot, hopefully Nike would grace us a generous amount of pairs for everyone. Does anyone know if this will be available online via footlocker site? TIA

I got a feeling those Lakers are going to be trouble to get unless some of the boutiques and major chains get them besides Nike

They've still been getting their stock through this. It's been BAU, just through their online shop.

Back
Top Bottom