Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
I hope they drop the 4s first. I don’t want them but rather they release before the 8s. I want the 8s but don’t see them dropping the lows.

screw them 4s but that 4lab17 is fire, just like the 3lab16s were
Screenshot_20200421-073357.png

copped the black and red 4's for $50.00 at the outlet back when they were doing phone orders... they sent me 2 pairs instead of one...second pair was my pops size but it ran tight so he exchanged it for something else at the outlet... i ended up flipping mines to flight club because they were uncomfortable... maybe if i got a half size bigger they would be better

it has to be the 8s. SB 8s, Cool grey 8s and sprite lows. the 4s are trash
Gonna have to agree with you, buddy...4 might of had some nice *** colorways, but them things were just some walking boulders on feet. Gotta go straight to the 8 and make up for whatever lost revenue or if they even really took a hit from this covid mess...

To people saying the 4 was a brick... you’re right... until you broke it in on the court, one of the best hooping shoes at that time for big men. It had foam that just adapted around you foot that was so 🔥

The SB 8 changed the game for LeBrons

I remember them releasing and I genuinely like them, planned on getting two pair. When I got to my local mall they were sold out in my size they only have 10.5 and smaller.
There was a guy that worked there he said he would sell me his personal pair for $250 on the spot, I had the bread but said what? $250 you tripping.

If I could go back I would’ve just purchased two sz 10s and sold them smh. Had no idea the hype would be so real for them. It wasn’t “instant” hype but it grew quickly.

I got a pair down the line, they are semi beat I wear my kicks hopefully they re-release soon.

DF717E0E-0324-45B2-AAF1-26C95D7CA572.jpeg

The SB 8 changed the game for LeBrons

I remember them releasing and I genuinely like them, planned on getting two pair. When I got to my local mall they were sold out in my size they only have 10.5 and smaller.
There was a guy that worked there he said he would sell me his personal pair for $250 on the spot, I had the bread but said what? $250 you tripping.

If I could go back I would’ve just purchased two sz 10s and sold them smh. Had no idea the hype would be so real for them. It wasn’t “instant” hype but it grew quickly.

I got a pair down the line, they are semi beat I wear my kicks hopefully they re-release soon.

DF717E0E-0324-45B2-AAF1-26C95D7CA572.jpeg

The curse of the SB colorway being such a hit with the Lebron 8 is that IMO Nike just went beyond overboard with that theme and later on with the Galaxy and Red October themes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom