Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Still showing "drawing"
Screenshot_20200528-101259_SNS.jpg

Smh, SNS was my last hope. I'm officially done with this release.

LOL I feel ya! I mentally checked out mid week last week on this release. I've had the worst run of sneaker luck in my long (too long) time in this hobby. I simply don't NEED any of this. I missed out, whatever. Not paying a dime over retail. Everyone that hit enjoy them!!!!

they randomly dropped on bstn. sold out already... i checked every day except today... smdh. stockx here I come i guess :smh:
D5686BB0-375D-4116-BD4F-CFCE1BA0793D.png

I am not big on copping above retail period. but, if you're really really really digging these, why not just pull the trigger at 280 something? (for most sizes)

Only 80 above retail

Principle...I know it’s a dumb mindset to have when it comes to sneakers but...I don’t subscribe to paying a “middle man” that holds product over peoples heads. I get that its how the game goes but I’m personally fine with missing out on shoes that I’ve gone all this time without anyway *shrug*

Principle...I know it’s a dumb mindset to have when it comes to sneakers but...I don’t subscribe to paying a “middle man” that holds product over peoples heads. I get that its how the game goes but I’m personally fine with missing out on shoes that I’ve gone all this time without anyway *shrug*
I get it. If you're ok with missing out. I dig.

Honestly **** the resale market. But, but, but, if the hwc blue suede 7s drop and I can grab for a convenience fee of less than 100 over retail? I'm pulling the trigger. But that is one of my "must haves"

I guess the question really is, do you pass on a "must have" for a decent resale price of you miss out?

Back
Top Bottom