Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Doubled up on RC sz 13 for $144 shipped since i payed double that on the first pair smh!
I kept getting oos until like the 5th time of trying to place my order.

really not trying to spend money but red carpets at that price was hard to pass up so i copped smh... thanks but no thanks for the heads up :lol:

Damn, as soon as I saw it on Twitter. I remembered your post.

Thanks man you tried.. I keep trying to remember what I was doing. I think I had glitches and something wasn't going through and I had to jump in the shower. I turned my phone off then on but never got a chance to check it.

Couldn't use my laptop and saw your notification like 2 hours later.. never even saw the twitter notifications until JUST before I came on here to complain. I wouldn't even be so angry if it weren't for the fact that I JUST SAID I needed these literally the day before and BOOM.. miss the restock for 80 bucks. :smh:

Can anyone in here find any logical reason why it seems that size 13 guys care so much about this shoe? Lol like it literally doesn’t make since, wth is the correlation between that particular size and this shoe? Every other size will be available for purchase with no hurry to buy but freaking 13 is gone within minutes, it’s just stupid to me at this point 😂

Nike needs to drop the china moon pair under retail!! Need them, really tempted to pay full price!!

Can anyone in here find any logical reason why it seems that size 13 guys care so much about this shoe? Lol like it literally doesn’t make since, wth is the correlation between that particular size and this shoe? Every other size will be available for purchase with no hurry to buy but freaking 13 is gone within minutes, it’s just stupid to me at this point 😂
My exact sentiments on each and every release :smh:

Watch your VII's gentlemen.. my 2 separate pairs of Jordan were cancelled this morning from yesterday's restock.. However, I wouldnt worry too much. I just have crap luck so you guys should be fine.

Now... if I wouldve gotten through on the RC's and saw them in time, I bet they'd get cancelled too smh. Cant win!

Caved on the china moons at retail if they go on sale will buy again an return the pair I payed full price for.. smh darn u Nike... !!

Back
Top Bottom