Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
you sure? i remember Nike releasing a statement that they were going to stop overseas stores/accounts from selling and shipping to the US

Yeah Nike allows it if they have or plan to have a physical retail space in the US...SNS already has one here and END was working on opening one sometime this year...

It always be like that...we cop some kicks we've been anticipating and then we say we gonna chill.

Then ANOTHER shoe we have always wanted gets leaked and confirmed for a future release and it's like crack.

b921fdf24b5a1464b5e21214c0623c79af688f98.gif

I am really confused about the charge on Wellgosh. If I use British Pounds, then I have to pay 161.62 GBP. But when I change the currency on the website to US Dollars, then I have to pay 239.95 USD. But 161.62 GBP is only 200.32 USD according Google. Hopefully my bank uses the same exchange rate as Google. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.11.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.12.55 AM.png

I am really confused about the charge on Wellgosh. If I use British Pounds, then I have to pay 161.62 GBP. But when I change the currency on the website to US Dollars, then I have to pay 239.95 USD. But 161.62 GBP is only 200.32 USD according Google. Hopefully my bank uses the same exchange rate as Google. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.11.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.12.55 AM.png
I used Paypal when I entered. Didn't know you could convert currency on the site like that. Paypal rang up at 161.62 GBP as well, but Paypal converted it to $209 USD or something since they add fees when paying in a different currency. I have no idea how much I'm gonna end up paying if I win at this point lol

I used Paypal when I entered. Didn't know you could convert currency on the site like that. Paypal rang up at 161.62 GBP as well, but Paypal converted it to $209 USD or something since they add fees when paying in a different currency. I have no idea how much I'm gonna end up paying if I win at this point lol
I used PayPal to mine said $209 as well

Plus, the general public, who isn’t as informed as we are here, will likely to pass knowing they’re MISMATCHED. With that, it’s very probable that these WILL follow suit like the retro 7 cws that released before them.

Still copping on day one from NDC/SNKRS though.

Good, I’m a wait on a discount. A lot of people will lose interest if these are a GR.

Which is great news to be honest...Just sit back and watch the comments change to people not feeling these anymore...

Never understood the whole "oh naw, they not limited i don't want them no more."

You never wanted or LIKED the shoe in the first place then

Back
Top Bottom