Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Blousing your pants in your socks...smh....lol

2nd boot loop shipmate...lol

(Just hating because I don't have a pair...smh)
Bro, I’m crying lmaooo. I had to leave work to catch the UPS truck.

Edit: you’ll get a pair, I’ll keep my eye out too for you too

22D28BCE-34D9-428B-8B2A-9D267153E436.jpeg

Happy to have

Bro, I’m crying lmaooo. I had to leave work to catch the UPS truck.

Edit: you’ll get a pair, I’ll keep my eye out too for you too

Yeah I go something in the works. Just waiting.

Also Flight Club posted some pairs. Nothing bigger than an 11.

What's the biggest size for QS releases (LBJ or otherwise) and how long has it been like that? Was trying to get a pair for a baller and was curious ... never really paid attention

I've felt this way since getting them ..everyone says TTS but unless you have a wide foot these fit half size too big. Heel slippage is annoying in TTS as well.
Welp, don't really feel like going through the hassle of size swapping. Might just hook up a friend since he took an L and wanted these bad.

Welp, don't really feel like going through the hassle of size swapping. Might just hook up a friend since he took an L and wanted these bad.
Yea half down wrks in all the lebron 7s except china moon pair, I bought them in 11.5 an they fit tight compared to my Xmas pair that was also 11.5... my allstars n red carpets are a 12 n definitely fit big...

po2345 po2345

We need that good good info sir...

jp7891 jp7891

I've responded to someone on Twitter about this recently.
I personally don't know if those are releasing. I havent talked to anyone in a while in regards to Nike BB product, so I'm not sure. That doesn't mean they aren't dropping.

What I can say though is I have heard legitimate resellers, who have access to backdoor product from stores, state that their "plug" was recently given permission/approval to order that pair for their store, so it could be likely true.

PO

Yea half down wrks in all the lebron 7s except china moon pair, I bought them in 11.5 an they fit tight compared to my Xmas pair that was also 11.5... my allstars n red carpets are a 12 n definitely fit big...

my all stars fit TTS for me

don’t think I could go a half sz down in those

So the laker pairs runs bigger than other CWs lol

Something you guys aren't mentioning, is how much softer the leather is on these over the Red Carpets....these things are butter!!

And regarding the MVPs, they nice, the regular 7 looked way better than the ugly *** PS model

Yessir, my pair from ndc just delivered and they are lookin extra brispy. Only problem is I have a qc error on the right toe box. Kinda looks like it got scratched or sum but hopefully my other pair from unknwn doesn't have that issue. I understand why people might go down half a size cause of heel slippage, but I feel like if I go down ima injure my pinky toe so I'm sticking to TTS.

Attachments

• IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom