Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Stock X giving the seller 10 days is wild especially when Saturday & Sunday don’t count.

So i ordered on 6/26 and seller has until 7/9 to ship. That’s a joke :lol:
Only because instead of having to wait for the shoe to arrive before putting in an ask, most times at a lower price because action has slowed..now they can accept your bid while the iron is hot and extract more money from you.

Only because instead of having to wait for the shoe to arrive before putting in an ask, most times at a lower price because action has slowed..now they can accept your bid while the iron is hot and extract more money from you.
i placed my bid at $256 and the ask was ~$280 so he was already losing about $30 :lol: that’s literally $3.11 over what i paíd from Nike with today shipping so he potentially made anywhere from $3.11 - $25.89 (states with no tax) assuming he got them at MSRP

I wish both StockX and Goat had a faster shipping option.

You can still give the buyer his time to ship just when it does it’s either 2-day or overnight whichever you selected.

I know goat has insta-ship

Last edited:
Picked up the Christmas 7s for $130. Was ready to get the mvps...but saw the fairfax for $150 so I got those instead I’m happy with the sneakers I got.

yoooo I'm looking for Fairfax's on a budget. Any sizes left?

I paid $162 with shipping for my size 11, which is the cheapest I found anywhere they only have up to 10.5 and a size 15.

Personally I love it. The leather on the 7s has been great for me overall. I'm not a expert though.
tnx for the response. from pix, it looked like it creases bad even out of the box. saw the same with the Red Carpet when i saw it, made me pass on it.

I paid $162 with shipping for my size 11, which is the cheapest I found anywhere they only have up to 10.5 and a size 15.

thanks man. if anyone has a heart and can ship to Canada I can do the papyal. shipping is ridiculous $45 across the border on the same continent nulls the discount lmao

Please elaborate on transparency, perhaps educate me.

You already did it for me in your post and you did it Better than I would/could.

I don’t care for Gilbert or the Cavs, but that city had just been blindsided and abandoned by their savior in the blink of an eye. What was he supposed to say “oh man Cleveland, we got some rough years ahead of us.” He had to come up with some eloquently written BS to calm the nerves of the people, including making outrageous claims like they’ll win a title before Bron would.

He didn’t have to go that hard. He came off like a bitter lover. He should’ve just expresssd his disappointment, circle the wagons, and get back after it. But hey it worked. 3 #1 picks in 4 years, he was the main whiner when the Chris Paul trade went down. Def not supporting StockX now. Even if they wave state tax and breathing tax for buyers.

You already did it for me in your post and you did it Better than I would/could.

He didn’t have to go that hard. He came off like a bitter lover. He should’ve just expresssd his disappointment, circle the wagons, and get back after it. But hey it worked. 3 #1 picks in 4 years, he was the main whiner when the Chris Paul trade went down. Def not supporting StockX now. Even if they wave state tax and breathing tax for buyers.

I agree, he didn't have to go as hard as he did.

that Cavs org didn't give anything to lebron to work with. delonte west, zydrunas, and lets not forget Eric snow.

I don’t care for Gilbert or the Cavs, but that city had just been blindsided and abandoned by their savior in the blink of an eye. What was he supposed to say “oh man Cleveland, we got some rough years ahead of us.” He had to come up with some eloquently written BS to calm the nerves of the people, including making outrageous claims like they’ll win a title before Bron would.

There's a couple other facets to the letter that people who didn't read Scott Raab's book The ***** of Akron don't know. For instance most Cavs fans loved the letter. Of course the rhetoric changed once LeBron came back and Kyrie hit the 3 to win the title. Dan was pretty much hands off for the final two years of LeBron's second time in Cleveland. LeBron had full control of the roster(hence Kyrie's exit, which is a whole other ball of wax), and David Griffin leaving. LeBron wanted the credit for winning the title and none of the blame for losing in the other trips to the Finals.

If you don't live in the area it's hard to really understand the pain of having LeBron basically want control over everything, get it, and still leave a second time. The biggest crime in all of this is he had a chance at really doing what Jordan did in building the brand of the Cavs as a marquee franchise in a beautifully redone arena, on his back with the owner keeping his hands off and he still went to LA because of "marketing". It's why modern players like Zion, Giannis, Kawhi and Kyrie don't want to play with him. It's the Rich Paul Clients vs. The World.

Do y’all really blame Bron for ‘15, ‘17 or 18?

15 was injuries and still took it 6
17-18 NO ONE WAS BEATING GSW

Not necessarily speaking to who they were playing or what the circumstances were but we're talking both regular season and playoffs. Bron had roster control. He's the one who was thrilled with the blow up of the team at the deadline in 2018. LeBron for as great as he is, does not handle being the villain. I personally love collecting his shoes but I'm glad he's no longer on my favorite team. I appreciate what he did in 2016 but he doesn't win one ring in his career in Cleveland without Kyrie Irving and his refusal to give Kyrie any credit or treat him as an equal was offensive to me as a fan. Jordan always propped up Pippen and Rodman, Paxson, etc. LeBron would prop up Tristan, JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, who all at one time shared one thing in common aside from being Cavs, Rich Paul.

Couldn’t have been said any better.... I’m from Cleveland also and those who aren’t from here really don’t understand that whole situation from 2010

8A4C7724-AC0E-43C9-AEDB-EF4DDDC12AC8.jpeg

He embraced being the villain in Miami. And Kyrie wouldn’t have that ring without Lebron. It works both ways.

I can tell you as someone who spent a lot of time in South Florida during his 4 years in Miami he definitely had issues being the bad guy. It was a big factor in leaving in 2014 and the issues in 2012 that led to Pat Riley taking LeBron and Wade to dinner at New York Prime telling them both it’s only going to work if you both get tougher(Riley’s book). LeBron felt inspired and insulted because nobody challenged him before.

I would agree on mutual ring achievements. Same goes for everyone else on that team.

Back
Top Bottom