• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
You sure love sneaker wheel pics! lol :nthat:
illustrayt illustrayt when the wheel pics started lol. Popped up on my memories.
Screenshot_20200717-150830_Facebook.jpg

Been lurking on this thread for a minute now, finally received my pair from GOAT. Admittedly, was not a fan of Bron's recent shoes (15-17), and missed out on this model (when it first launched in 2009) and the other earlier ones.

niktalk2.JPG

These things hit totally different in hand. That plush leather, the speckled air bag, and all that purple/gold mismatched detailing... sheeesh :emoji_fire: Had to pull the trigger on these, especially since Bron dropped these boys in the Husky purple and gold. :emoji_joy: Fr though, how many of y'all go searching for outfits to work with new sneaker pickups? Already had the UW Huskies merch ready, but now gotta find me some classic Lakers fits.

niketalk1.JPG

Now, I have the biggest dilemma with these beauties. Don't know if I should wear them causally, hoop in them, or keep them DS. They definitely about to skyrocket once Bron gets his ring with the Showtime, but I don't think I could ever get myself to flip em. I know this is too early to say, so take it with a huge of grain of salt, but IMO these are for Bron what the Bred 1's were for MJ. :emoji_goat:

Just tell them you want to cancel your account with them. I said that, they refunded me asap and hit me with are you sure you want to cancel? I was like yup, and they sent me another email with " are you really really really sure".

I the shoes I canceled from SX, I bought the same sneakers last Tuesday, from goat and they'll be here tomorrow.

I the shoes I canceled from SX, I bought the same sneakers last Tuesday, from goat and they'll be here tomorrow.
I’ve bought shoes after the bron’s and they’ve got here before them

StockX still giving me the run around 🙃
Just tell them you want to cancel your account with them. I said that, they refunded me asap and hit me with are you sure you want to cancel? I was like yup, and they sent me another email with " are you really really really sure".

ive been trying to get mine canceled for a week now With multiple emails.

ive been trying to get mine canceled for a week now With multiple emails.
Same here. they keep assuring me it’s shipped but nothing moves.

my girl ordered spider-man’s way after my bron’s and she got hers today

Back
Top Bottom