Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Damn all you tall MF here have big feet. I’m 6’10 and I wear a 11.5. I feel bad for you guys!!!!

I'm 6'3" and wear a 13. I feel bad for you trying to stand upright when the wind blows and your lil baby feet can't support you lmao.
This was a complete joke. I feel the pain of wearing a size 13 as well. I can never hit anything that I actually want

This was a complete joke. I feel the pain of wearing a size 13 as well. I can never hit anything that I actually want

Haha my bad! I assumed it was real. Rasheed Wallace is 6'11" and wears a size 13 so dudes like that are out there!

This was ridiculous. I’m an 11(5’9, for those keeping score). Get on at 958, refresh, they pop at 10am and 20 seconds, size 11 gone. Absurd.
Everyone needs to understand while it’s not like a traditional ruffle it is some randomness to it. I know for a fact they also use algorithms.

Everyone needs to understand while it’s not like a traditional ruffle it is some randomness to it. I know for a fact they also use algorithms.

yea random enough to never hit on anything now, when I used to hit on most things I wanted a little more than a year ago.

Pulled the trigger on a size 13 on StockX when everyone started undercutting each other after the release. Was under 300 before shipping/tax/fees. Had about $260 left of bday money I saved. Hoping to use some of it at retail cost but oh well. Really wanted these.

6'3" size 14/15

Dad was a size 12, mom is a size 11W

Grandpa had a friend who was 5'8" about 330 lbs and wore a size 7 shoe :lol:

6’4” baby
6’0” here baby
6 Footers Club in this B....... (6'4")
I'm 6'3" and wear a 13. I feel bad for you trying to stand upright when the wind blows and your lil baby feet can't support you lmao.
I’m 6’4 300lbs. If I wore anything lower than a 12 I don’t think physically I would be stable lol.
6’ 6” size 15 checking in. I have given up on SNKRS a while back.
6'8 size 15...
6'1 size 10.5. Jesus, some of you guys have boats for feet.
I’m 6’4” and wear a size 11
6'3" size 14/15

you tall MFers... this **** is nike talk, not height talk. :rolleyes

short guys checking in:lol:

Back
Top Bottom