Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
cavs.PNG

:wow::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::wow:

This is true. No black laces with Fairfax 7s. If you have Red Carpet 7s and switched to the red laces provided, you could use the blacks for your Fairfax's.

Question.............................

Can someone do a lace swap ?

ASG& blue laces on the Red Carpets ?

I did a google search and couldnt find a photo.

Totally forgot that I had an active bid for the Dodgers colorway. Looks like there's only 2 other people that had bids for my size and they're at less than $125. I guess $160 plus all the fees is a good deal. Still ends up being less than retail.

1625790770206.png

My sneakers are either lost or were stolen. They've been on a FedEx truck for delivery since last Monday and haven't moved.

1627362872288.png

If you paid with Paypal, contact them asap.

I used a credit card but I contacted FedEx and they're investigating why it hasn't moved in a week. I can't file an actual claim with FedEx since StockX has an agreement with them and they have to be the ones to file the claim. I contacted StockX and they're also investigating but haven't said anything in a few days.

I used a credit card but I contacted FedEx and they're investigating why it hasn't moved in a week. I can't file an actual claim with FedEx since StockX has an agreement with them and they have to be the ones to file the claim. I contacted StockX and they're also investigating but haven't said anything in a few days.
I had a similar issue when I bought some air max cb 94s, it was shown as being “delivered, residential” but I never got them, contacted stockx. And then I contacted I think it was ups. A week passes by, and it gets delivered to me. It was just odd

StockX just cancelled and refunded my order. They never responded to my follow up e-mails about them checking with FedEx and FedEx themselves never contacted me again.

1627620055068.png

What size would be best for me? I had the OG Red Carpets in an 11.5 they seemed a tad roomy with slippage but I rocked them, and didnt want to get an 11 because I had the OG Dunkmans in an 11 and they were too tight. I wear size 12 in LeBron 17s and Lebron 15s, just got the South Beach 8s in an 11.5 but they are too tight Id need a 12 in the South Beaches. Most Jordan retros I'm an 11.5. I'm trying to get the Retro 7 China Moons and the New 7 Dodgers, but I've read some say the China Moons run smaller than other retro 7s. So should I get these 7s in an 11.5 since I had the OG Red Carpets in an 11.5?

What size would be best for me? I had the OG Red Carpets in an 11.5 they seemed a tad roomy with slippage but I rocked them, and didnt want to get an 11 because I had the OG Dunkmans in an 11 and they were too tight. I wear size 12 in LeBron 17s and Lebron 15s, just got the South Beach 8s in an 11.5 but they are too tight Id need a 12 in the South Beaches. Most Jordan retros I'm an 11.5. I'm trying to get the Retro 7 China Moons and the New 7 Dodgers, but I've read some say the China Moons run smaller than other retro 7s. So should I get these 7s in an 11.5 since I had the OG Red Carpets in an 11.5?

I had the og's and buying these retros, I think they fit exactly the same. I'd get the 11.5 like you said.

MVP 7's ALWAYS DOPE!

I like the colorway but not enough to buy them. That quilted material I do not like tho. It wouldve looked better if they did them like the Red Carpets.

Last edited:
I had the og's and buying these retros, I think they fit exactly the same. I'd get the 11.5 like you said.

I like the colorway but not enough to buy them. That quilted material I do not like tho. It would'be looked better if they did them like the Red Carpets.
Thanks! Side note, I have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom