• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
The hype train is rolling now. Smh
Yeah it's almost like the shoes were officially announced by a retailer! Crazy how when a release is revealed and confirmed, people begin to want them :smh: nike should simply never release anything ever again so that there won't be any more hype trains.

Still will be had for discount. If it's Nike basketball and it's not a Kobe you're good.

Unless you're boat foot gang. I don't think I paid retail on any Lebron retro but the South Beaches. Everything else was under HWC and Sprites a hundo each, Red Carpets, Christmas, and AS 7's like 130-150. Big bangs I got them for 160 ish.

These will be the same. (Anyone want to off some Media Day's for retail or under let me know)

Is Nike just going to retro Lebrons at anytime in any order? Didn’t they retro the 7s and 1s just a few years ago. Now they’re releasing the 7s and 1s again this year. Just curious 🤨 I don’t mind….

I think they are still testing the market to be honest.

The 7s are still probably his best selling retro. This is a good pair to roll out with the HBCU push.

The 8 and 9 did well when they released but they don't exactly "fit" in with the way people dress today.

Is Nike just going to retro Lebrons at anytime in any order? Didn’t they retro the 7s and 1s just a few years ago. Now they’re releasing the 7s and 1s again this year. Just curious 🤨 I don’t mind….
Retro them like Jordan’s. We don’t need a whole bunch of one sig all at once. Switch it up and keep it random

Might test the theory but I don’t want to wait for the disco on the green pair.
I need 10.5 in VIIs so I’ll double up if the price is right.

Might test the theory but I don’t want to wait for the disco on the green pair.
I need 10.5 in VIIs so I’ll double up if the price is right.
Are they releasing to the public? I’m thinking $225. Things are going up in price lately….hope I’m wrong though.

Not sure how solid the release date is
93FABB74-2F4B-4A34-8D71-B983A15A68CC.jpeg

Is the green more limited than black does anybody have info on why not releasing some places on same date?

Last edited:
i remember when everyone wyled out over media days and the resell was crazy and now the china moons cost more in the elusive 12+ last time i checked....so i'm happy to wait for greens to fall if i miss

Back
Top Bottom