Nike Air Max LeBron VII “Michael Jordanâ€

Those VII's are dope.

I would rather see this kind of "tribute" than these ridiculous frankenstein shoes JB comes up with.

Both these and the Penny versions are
pimp.gif

AMAZING, i like the first ones like these better tho, the ones a couple pics down, next to these with the white swooshie!

niiiiice!! I like these, if only they would make a blue colorway.
eyes.gif
.. Hopefully these will be easier to catch than the XI
tongue.gif

Those lebrons would both be copped, I like the 2nd version of the b/reds better then da first those penny are crazy
pimp.gif
tho .

What's up with that concord cw those look fake, or are they a early sample? Cuz theres no air unit.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Those lebrons would both be copped, I like the 2nd version of the b/reds better then da first those penny are crazy
pimp.gif
tho .

What's up with that concord cw those look fake, or are they a early sample? Cuz theres no air unit.

The ones they are calling Concords are actually The Zoom LeBron VII Playoff Edition shoes... he'll be wearing those this year instead of the new Soldiers. I think this is Nike's was of making the Soldiers Lebron's official "team" shoe and coming up with this new line for the playoffs thats similar to Jordan's line of the XVII+, 18.5, etc.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by 13footer

Me likey! I also feel it's a big slap in the face to the legacy of the XI.

QFT

How?

Thats what I wanna know. If anything JB tarnished the "legacy" of the XI with releases like these

2hwfq6f.jpg

2lbf2ag.jpg

53pfv4.jpg

and these no jumpman though, really
6thegx.jpg

If anything the LeBrons are more of a tribute shoe and it was executed very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom