* Beijing, China -- August 24
* Shenyang, China -- August 26
* Shanghai, China -- August 28
* Paris, France -- September 2-3
* London, England -- September 4-5
* NYC, New York -- September 20
* LA, California -- September 26

SMH... NY tour isnt until september...

I went to the event today with my cousin and little brother. anyone who went might have seen my brother as the kid in the dwade jersey and my cousin was in hiscavs jersey. i just wore my aqua soldier III's. For the event itself, I was impressed for it was completely free, from the food to the stuff given out tothe nike ID booth to the nba live stations to me being mere feet from Lebron. Here are some pics of the day and for others to get a feel for what a event nearyou would be like. I couldn't believe how close I got to Lebron. Dude was sitting less than 5 ft from me, just chilling. The beginning of the eventconsisted of Lebron and his teammates doing a Q&A about the documentary. Other half was supposed to be him chilling and watching a couple games played byteams who advanced through a tournament taking place today. The only true damper on the event was the fight that broke out midway through the kids exhibitiongame. LeBron and his crew had to leave the court early due to safety concerns. I was very embarrassed to be Chicagoan at that moment. He did come back on stagelater to congratulate the design winner.

5z7r5.jpg

2m7f0pd.jpg

2z3vzaa.jpg

sll3bk.jpg

1oxbvb.jpg

LeBron was not wearing these (he was wearing low VI's) but I guess these were samples (?) I only know they released in kids sizes and dude was hella tall.
8ychz5.jpg

n3oyfp.jpg

This was the winner of a design contest. Shoe was fugly but dude played up the community inspirations.
acexs5.jpg

Couple more pictures of the wall surrounding the entrance of the event. They already photoshopped the VII's onto his feet.
9fy8o7.jpg

j6qszn.jpg

Here are two videos I took:
one of his HS teammates coming on stage and the other of when he was sitting down right next to me.

Sorry for rather long post but I just wanted NT to get a good look at the event.

3 pairs, glad i stopped at that. i personally like em, glad to add to the collection. those zimmermans made me throw up in my mouth, are those supposed to bethe chicago stars? wth?

Back
Top Bottom