Nike Air Max Neon Pack

pimp.gif

Put me down for a pair of each

to those of you who are saying pass, you obviously don't know what you are looking at. but that is fine by me. and while I'm a bit skeptical that theywould re-release the DWs, I know Mod wouldn't post something he was unsure about. the DWs will be copped by the whole fam

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

to those of you who are saying pass, you obviously don't know what you are looking at. but that is fine by me. and while I'm a bit skeptical that they would re-release the DWs, I know Mod wouldn't post something he was unsure about. the DWs will be copped by the whole fam
Found your statement very True Fam..... Sometimes its better for the not knowing , to not know
laugh.gif

Totally forgot about all that gear. Can someone post pics of the shirts and hoodies again...Totally slipped my mind how much i wanted all that stuff

Yeah, those look like the Dave Whites, except the 95's which are the Australia 2009 release of the 95's. This seems strange, but if it drops, hey, whoam I to complain. If the quality is decent on all 3, I'd rather cop those than some funny-looking spacejams.

Never thought I would have the chance of owning the AM1 and AM90 since the original release was exclusive to size? UK.

I hope I can secure pairs easily.

11w5aqe

2yvnj9s

This is my favorite, unfortunately never to be had.
25qfwya

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Never thought I would have the chance of owning the AM1 and AM90 since the original release was exclusive to size? UK.

11w5aqe

2yvnj9s

25qfwya

One pair of each one for me... but, please, not with those laces...

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

11w5aqe

2yvnj9s

25qfwya

One pair of each one for me... but, please, not with those laces...
^^^^
Those Stabs are TOUGH!!!! C'mon Nike, DROP THOSE!!!!
peace

Okay im not sayin this is lies buuuuuuuuut i want too see something that backs this up like a internet link or the original source?? Mod' where did youhear about this???

Back
Top Bottom