Nike Air Max Neon Pack

Originally Posted by datboi81

man i have to see all these in person before i say "copped"
laugh.gif

You really take that reply serious huh?

Damn I've been looking for a pair of the Dave White 87s and 90s, now these will definitely satisfy my craving. Mark me down for a couple pairs of both.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ LOL ... do you really want me to post my broads on here .

JK

BUT yes they will be copped A S A P (TI)
laugh.gif
Not in here, shoot me a email
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Damn, I forgot about that pic..hahaha.. I haven't heard anything about this release.. not saying it isn't happening, but I'll check on it and see what's what.. B
Please do - I have not heard anything about this pack either. Especially for a drop so soon (Dec).

All 3 are
pimp.gif
, Its crazy how all these Neon 95's Releases went by and I didnt cop a single pair. Pockets are going to be empty in December SMH

just the 90s for me...

can't keep buying neon 95s everytime they re-release... HOAs is my 2nd and last pair of neon 95s, for now...

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

smh.gif
at nike re releasing neon 95 like if they are white on white forces.
Go jump off a cliff.

Every time the Neon 95's come out, they are sold out within a month.

Good to hear that everybody coppin. Hopefully Nike don't pull no $%*+%% lame tricks out their bag. November and December is going to be a poor month.Someone aint getting a Christmas gift

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Damn, I forgot about that pic..hahaha.. I haven't heard anything about this release.. not saying it isn't happening, but I'll check on it and see what's what.. B
Please do - I have not heard anything about this pack either. Especially for a drop so soon (Dec).
for real....B always has the scoop, hope this release happens.

90s lookin' nice.

Probably won't get them though, due to the guaranteed madness surrounding this release.

Back
Top Bottom