Nike Air Max Patta 1's

There was the Chlorophyll Green, The Black, the Purple, and the ones you have in your picture. The green,black,and purple were super limited and only ended up in a few shops around the world, the ones in your picture were easier to pick up. They all released at the end of 2009 to celebrate Patta's 5th anniversary.

i remeber i bought these a few years ago on ebay for 130... they prolly more expensive now but they weren't limited at all

Strictly speaking the Burgundy ones were a Parra release, originally done as a friends and family special release for patta, but not included in the Patta 5th Anniversary release, that's why the tongue tag is different from the rest (all the other ones have a Patta logo on the tongue where the cherrywood has Parra)

If I remember right they released in the US at 21 Mercer only and at the Patta shop in Amsterdam, they disappeared faster than anything and I'm still looking out for a pair only they never seem to come up anymore.

Patta's 5th anniversary set is only four pairs: Purple, Green, Black, and Navy.

The Burgundy aren't included, hence why they have a different shape and labels....and last but not least; they're missing the forefoot swoosh.

These are sick!!! When I found out these were out, I had to get them. Good luck finding you a pair

Patta's 5th anniversary set is only four pairs: Purple, Green, Black, and Navy.
The Burgundy aren't included, hence why they have a different shape and labels....and last but not least; they're missing the forefoot swoosh.

Actually there were two sets of the Burgundy. One set with the old shape and then the pairs pairs released to the public with the crappy shape. Had they released the old shape, I wouldve bought them no questions asked.

Old Shape-Which Shouldve been released

New Shape- Released to the public

Wish they would release those brown/gold/purple atmos am1's......with mesh. Now those would be nuts

Back
Top Bottom