Nike Air Max Penny 1 Orlando Legit Check

If anyone could help ASAP, I'd appreciate it. I think the price he quoted me was pretty good but just want to see if anyone could tell me if these are 100%. From the research I've done, they seem legit but looking for a second opinion.

They look legit to me. If they are not they are the best pair of bootleg Pennys that i have ever seen.

They look legit to me. If they are not they are the best pair of bootleg Pennys that i have ever seen.

For real. One thing I've noticed on the fakes I've seen in my research is the tongue. Authentic has the lines in the material but none of the fakes get close to it. Thanks for the reply. Does $150 sound fair for them?

If you can get a pixture of the box label that can help you determine if theyre legit or mot right away. Are they DS? Even if not they look like theyre in real good condition. In my opinion 150s a stealllll.

They're not deadstock, but he wore them once for a short time and cleaned the bottoms after the wear. To me, they're definitely real close to DS. I checked other authentics production dates on the tag and they match up with these dates. I'm pretty convinced. Box check is a good idea. Thanks for the reply.

Also it's hard to tell in the picture but once you get these in your hands check the air bubble on the sole. It it's unevenly coming out the shoe and not Kirk level with the sole then they're fake. Looks to me like you got yourself a good deal though. I hope they retro the penny 1s again soon.

Also it's hard to tell in the picture but once you get these in your hands check the air bubble on the sole. It it's unevenly coming out the shoe and not Kirk level with the sole then they're fake. Looks to me like you got yourself a good deal though. I hope they retro the penny 1s again soon.

Me too, man. Now I need to find a pair of Orlando Penny 2. Had em back in the day. Saw DS of those for near $300. Love them but not at 3 bens.

Ya looks legit.  Reps actually look really close to authentics but 2 things I have noticed on reps, 1. Like you said the tongue material is off.  2. The insole is never blue, it's black.

Back
Top Bottom