Nike Air Max Plus Thread

94D42F8F-2B95-4414-9E91-C9D11876E33A.jpeg
F12E8FCF-A719-466E-8366-D62C1E0786DC.jpeg
They look like ultras in hand.

Damn near every time I see some of these new pairs in the flesh I’m extremely let down. They look so much better on the internets.

I won’t cop for the retail but I think the “before the bite” pair would look good with white laces if the price was right.

Before the bite would have been better if the white was replaced with a darker shade of grey ala OG charcoal flightposite.

Grey/grey/red is a killer colorways that's very under utilized IMO.

I was disappointed with the dusty cactus one in hand as opposed to online, the mesh puts me off. I ended up getting the volts instead and they really grew on me.

I was disappointed with the dusty cactus one in hand as opposed to online, the mesh puts me off. I ended up getting the volts instead and they really grew on me.
I all ready told you guys, keep your money until Nike bring back the good quality and the good shape Made in Vietnam !! This my opinion, no Indo TNs for me anymore , (they just looks like great on pictures and on line) im saving my money..

Info on those please. US? Men or Women? RD?

I'm diggin them. Shape looks awful but I am just glad its not another solid, monotone colorway.

Come on nike stop effing around. We want og colors and early 2000s colors im really sick of this crap by now

In addition to the Hypers, Tigers, Vampires and various fades; I really want to see the 01 SL metallic coppers retro as well as some of the all-over print joints (Lightnings, various grid colorways). So much potential for new colorways too if they incorporated more prints.

I all ready told you guys, keep your money until Nike bring back the good quality and the good shape Made in Vietnam !! This my opinion, no Indo TNs for me anymore , (they just looks like great on pictures and on line) im saving my money..
I bought a pair of the volt TNs and I think the quality on them is pretty good, I have no complaints.

The before/after the bite ones just look really weird without the ribs and no amount of quality can change that

Back
Top Bottom