Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Mimo TN Mimo TN
6D359CC9-8202-4347-8457-1E2198860D09.png

Isn't the air unit the most complex? I can def see them charging more than 160.
man ain't no way the price should have climbed up $35 in such a short amount in the first place, that's not how inflation works

Well i mean they are two left shoes so obviously different sets. But what im saying is..are they both hypers... just the photo was taken at different places with different lighting? The middle one looks more like the hyper by the way the fade is looking....but the bottom one doesnt look purple it looks blue and doesnt have the white-ish toe fade at all

I have seen that poc before i heard you. i heard they are going to be as og as possible and i dont even see a toe fade on that hyper blue. The original was almost like a white stripe doen the middle. I dont see that at all

Doesnt look like the og fade-wise but cant complain at all

man ain't no way the price should have climbed up $35 in such a short amount in the first place, that's not how inflation works

Whats your point??there hasnt been a retro even close to the og. The og was a white stripe down the middle with a little fade. There has yet to be a retro like that

Whats your point??there hasnt been a retro even close to the og. The og was a white stripe down the middle with a little fade. There has yet to be a retro like that
I posted the pic so people in here could get a visual understanding of what you were talking about

calm-down-bro.jpg

I agree, but they're already trying to charge 160 for the knock off tigers, imagine how much they think packaging is worth.

I might be most excited about the purple joint, but that box set makes me want to cop all three, even though I hadn’t planned to. Nike knows exactly how to lure fiends in. :stoneface:

I agree, but they're already trying to charge 160 for the knock off tigers, imagine how much they think packaging is worth.
i fear they will be priced like deluxes :smh:

I might be most excited about the purple joint, but that box set makes me want to cop all three, even though I hadn’t planned to. Nike knows exactly how to lure fiends in. :stoneface:

GEtY_T.gif

Ok wait a minute...are all 3 of these dropping on the 8th in Europe???

Oh **** things just got real...I was going to wait on the hyper blues to see if a US release happens but idk if I can take that chance on the tigers again, we got burned badly last time...

Please let some release info hit soon

Looking forward to the drop. Will put these into more regular rotation now.

Attachments

• 4333BF0A-299C-4B14-B395-F0E6AC6073F4.jpeg
    4333BF0A-299C-4B14-B395-F0E6AC6073F4.jpeg
    523.8 KB · Views: 42
These are the ok bes I had in high school. My mom found one of them in her garage but can't find the other one. Didn't they re-release these about 4 years ago?

Not mesh, they did drop though in 2014 with a nubuck-ish upper. Initially they were overseas but then came overseas, I picked them up(& since sold & to an extent regretted selling them) from Champs that September. That's the most I have to offer.

If it matters, the mesh pair is the exact reason I bought the 2014 pair & exactly why I ended up being ok selling them lol, I'm about the mesh

Not mesh, they did drop though in 2014 with a nubuck-ish upper. Initially they were overseas but then came overseas, I picked them up(& since sold & to an extent regretted selling them) from Champs that September. That's the most I have to offer.

If it matters, the mesh pair is the exact reason I bought the 2014 pair & exactly why I ended up being ok selling them lol, I'm about the mesh
The pair your talkin about from 2014 resembled those ogs but they werent the same. There was no fade

Back
Top Bottom