Nike Air Max Plus Thread

thanks, to see all these beautiful pictures that makes you want to invest in a good reflex... personally i don't have instagram because i can't take really good pics... (i take my pics with an old samsung ST66, and compared to a reflex it has nothing to do/see)

best look imo (and a nice shape, toe push is the key lol we know :tongue: )

a french, of course (lol)

Last edited:
Toddler sizes?!?
7BFCC896-6534-4940-8C13-56D1197FF6FC.png

Wow.... Are these your pair of 1999 tuned maxes? They are in immaculate condition in the above pics. Never thought the Skeptas would meet its predecessor in that condition. Definitely a nice pic of both.... Guess I can say I'm a little jelly....lol...
Yeah, they're mine. They're not DS, but I've worn them pretty sparingly over the years. Nice thing about these is the midsoles aren't PU like TNs so they're not prone to crumble. At nearly 20 years old I do fear them separating though, so they've been retired for a few years now.

Can see they got the skeptas near on perfect with the colours etc
They got damn close. The Skeptas are more bronze while the 99s have noticeably deeper red hues in person. What's more impressive to me is the texture of the mesh is damn near perfect. I'd love to see that material, and this colorway in general, utilized on more silhouettes.

Yeah, they're mine. They're not DS, but I've worn them pretty sparingly over the years. Nice thing about these is the midsoles aren't PU like TNs so they're not prone to crumble. At nearly 20 years old I do fear them separating though, so they've been retired for a few years now.

Hats off to you sir... Your post have stolen my heart... I never would of thought I would see this shoe in immaculate condition like yours. Especially being 20 years old, you really took awesome care of them.. The air bubbles don't seem to have fogged at all. Uppers are super clean.. Man I miss these!!! What I wouldn't give to hold them in hand once more lol...

Maybe, I have never had veins fall off a TN before

Trying to figured why these need to be durable. Its not like we're buying these to train, run, or lift weights in...haha...

Last edited:
... Her name is... "the Shark", UNDS today :evil: (20 years after my first pair, in french we say quite simply "you can't test")
SAM_6736.JPG

old timer style :smokin
SAM_6716.JPG

SAM_6744.JPG

Bonobo "semi-slim" jeans (instinct), with 17cm of leg opening... perfect imo :nthat: (perfectly in today's trend without being too tight, as I like!)
SAM_6768.JPG

SAM_6764.JPG

PS: same dog, 9/10 years later...
SAM_6779.JPG

558730_104650329670991_2129941136_n.jpg

and you? where are your UNDS pics? :nthat:
Capturenftn.PNG
those sergio tacchini track pants :pimp:

MUST. BE . PATIENT......

for info, 5 days after...
size.PNG

and after one full day with it and a lot of walking, i'm happy, nike did a good job! and I remembered why in the past i liked a lot the TN midsole! after break-in and with ikea shoe tree the shape become perfect as i like... (so, globally i'm happy for a 135e a pair, price for me with my nike 20% voucher)

and frankly :evil: this color is clearly a neck breaker! how many young people (with vapormax TN and others) yesterday have been watching my shoes, really a lot! even 20 years after they attract the eye and always make their little effect... it's the hyper blue shark, quite simply :wink:

PS: I specify, insole swap for a thinner (for a little less snug fit at the third vein, that's where it was snug for me), and i use an pair of arch supports, imo it's better with...

:nthat:

Last edited:
for info, 5 days after...
size.PNG

and after one full day with it and a lot of walking, i'm happy, nike did a good job! and I remembered why in the past i liked a lot the TN midsole! after break-in and with ikea shoe tree the shape become perfect as i like... (so, globally i'm happy for a 135e a pair, price for me with my nike 20% voucher)

and frankly :evil: this color is clearly a neck breaker! how many young people (with vapormax TN and others) yesterday have been watching my shoes, really a lot! even 20 years after they attract the eye and always make their little effect... it's the hyper blue, quite simply :wink:

:nthat:
I remember walking into the post office with my hiking beaters on and an old lady walked in, she looked down and complimented me on my shoes and told me she loved them. She had to have been at least 70, and they caught her eye. Keep in mind, i live in the mountains, and the folks around here have that old school mindset. Just made me smile! Couple of weeks later, I did a show and all the homies were tripping off of my hyper blues, like they had never seen a tn before. I often forget how lucky I am to have seen a lot of stuff nobody knows about through this very same website known as niketalk. Thanks for sharing fellas!

Does anybody know when these GS are releasing in the UK?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-073446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-073446_Gallery.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes migu420 migu420 we are lucky :wink:

it would not surprise me if in the future Nike makes us this hyper blue upper with a sole of vapormax ... I have never tried or bought vapormax, there's a big difference compared to a TN? it's softer and bouncy I guess, but is it really better and sustainable?

for me the orange in the bubbles is really not a problem... I would have just liked veins on the side slightly thinner, and a more pronounced color gradient, that's all

have a nike day guys :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom