Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I'm glad people slept, I got these for the low...
20181119_160811.jpg

Received my HB on Friday, they're nice and my uppers were good but the toe-caps :smh: I'll post some pics. Nike is sold out so I'll live with it if I can get a code

What release info do you need that we haven’t discussed here? Sunsets drop this Saturday in the states.

Like where to cop.. Haven't seen any stores that might be the go to for Saturday yet. I work Saturday so I need to be able to cop and keep it pushing. I think calendars like the one above only showed kids sizes for FL and I think they are on EastBay. Anyway .. I wanted to contribute something (even if it was a question) to the thread besides gay foot fetish AMP pics lol.

Like where to cop.. Haven't seen any stores that might be the go to for Saturday yet. I work Saturday so I need to be able to cop and keep it pushing. I think calendars like the one above only showed kids sizes for FL and I think they are on EastBay. Anyway .. I wanted to contribute something (even if it was a question) to the thread besides gay foot fetish AMP pics lol.
:lol:
Yeah they’re gonna be at the foot stores.

Back
Top Bottom