Nike Air Max Plus Thread

tenor (23).gif

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 Just got shipping email and should be here Friday.. keep a look out.

Purps look blue until they are next to the HB's lol. My memory of the HB's in 98/99 is what the Purps look like in the pics lol. They look GOOD.. might have to cop if I can get them for the low since there is no hype. SMH @ all this spending.

Still waiting :smh:

From Nike (I made sure to bold the release date for everyone to see lol):

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_E_hd_1600.jpg

November 28, 2018 - In its two decades of life, the Air Max Plushas released in hundreds of colorways and variations. Among those, a few stand above the rest: the Hyper Blue and the Sunset. Original through and through, these two variations helped define the TN aesthetic and grounded the shoe's unapologetic boldness. A third variation, the Grid (first and last seen in 2000), is representative of the grail-level schemes that hit the TN over the years.

The Air Max Plus Greedy combines these three looks into a single shoe. The Hyper Blue takes the lateral side of the shoe, while the Tiger colorway covers the medial portion. A subtle Grid brings it all together.

The Air Max Plus Greedy releases December 8 via the SNEAKRS app, Foot Locker and selected retailers.

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_A_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_B_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_C_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_D_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_F_hd_1600.jpg

So I was looking at all the sizes available of the tigers. Eastbay has preschool, gradeschool, and men's. Footlocker has grade school, grade school/men's, and men's. It seems like unisex sizing with full air bubbles was made from 3.5-15, as well as grade school sizing with one air bubble from 3.5-7.

From Nike (I made sure to bold the release date for everyone to see lol):

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_E_hd_1600.jpg

November 28, 2018 - In its two decades of life, the Air Max Plushas released in hundreds of colorways and variations. Among those, a few stand above the rest: the Hyper Blue and the Sunset. Original through and through, these two variations helped define the TN aesthetic and grounded the shoe's unapologetic boldness. A third variation, the Grid (first and last seen in 2000), is representative of the grail-level schemes that hit the TN over the years.

The Air Max Plus Greedy combines these three looks into a single shoe. The Hyper Blue takes the lateral side of the shoe, while the Tiger colorway covers the medial portion. A subtle Grid brings it all together.

The Air Max Plus Greedy releases December 8 via the SNEAKRS app, Foot Locker and selected retailers.

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_A_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_B_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_C_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_D_hd_1600.jpg

HO18_NSW_TN_GREEDY_F_hd_1600.jpg

Not that I'd get them either way, but these would've been so much better with a gradual blend instead of that dumb 50/50 straight line nonsense

Not that I'd get them either way, but these would've been so much better with a gradual blend instead of that dumb 50/50 straight line nonsense
They should have placed the blue on the inside of one shoe and the outside of one shoe so from the side it looks like the same shoe

Lol wow they wont even refund the difference over the phone either..so im “punished” for not waiting LOL. such a joke

Spoke with a chat rep who said it takes 3 business days from the order going through (they counted it as Saturday), so hopefully they ship today/tonight or I'm telling them to cancel it. Rather just cop in store or something and be done with it. Checked my account on END and it still says pick.

I dont really mind the wait but I have no updates and if I can avoid the hassle of waiting on a crappy delivery service.. I would rather do that.

It's weird yours is still in limbo. I received mine today.

I get what some of you were complaining about with the glue on the toe-cap now though. I guess my Hypers were just really good, but my Tigers... not so much. Clear toe AMPs have always had signs of glue around the stitching, but I've got a pretty large cloudy looking spot under the cap of mine. Not a huge deal. At first I thought they were pre-scuffed but I quickly realized the problem was under the toe-cap, not on top.

Damnit, nothing under a size 7.5...gonna wait it out I guess

So I was looking at all the sizes available of the tigers. Eastbay has preschool, gradeschool, and men's. Footlocker has grade school, grade school/men's, and men's. It seems like unisex sizing with full air bubbles was made from 3.5-15, as well as grade school sizing with one air bubble from 3.5-7.
Correct, the men's pair were made in unisex sizing so they go all the way down to a size 4

Back
Top Bottom