Nike Air Max Plus Thread

NICE, I fell by chance yesterday at my parents' house on a true OG TN insoles in great condition (and some arch supports, a pair of AM90 from 2001 also in good condition that maybe I'll put on sale for collectors + one vintage DIOR Fahrenheit edt from 2002, batch code 2J01 for the experts :tongue: it must remain 10ml in the bottle... directly this smell brings me back 20 years ago... old formulation are so strong! i started to like and buy Fahrenheit in 1996 when I started working, the girls were crazy about it! lol, my winning trio is Fahrenheit/Azzaro Chrome/Boss Bottled and with these three fragrances I make all seasons all occasions, also i can wearing Male from Jean-paul Gaultier... end of off-topic lol, sorry)

Of course for the insoles i washed them and i tested it, perfect it's my new insoles (they will replace my old AM90 insoles that I had put to replace the 2018 rubber insoles that I don't really like), that's change a lot they are thin in the front at the area where the new hyper blue are tight so they fit it perfectly (same size of course, i wear 8us since 1996 so all my TNs were in size 8us), the plantar arch are perfectly supported because anatomically engineered (no need arch supports, directly integred), it changes the comfort and match perfectly with TN sole, it is close to what was feel before... i'm happy (they are a lot better than the 2018 "cheap" rubber insoles)

Here are the ultimate OG "performance running anatomically engineered" old school insoles (good condition as you can see), as you will have understood it's a perfect combo with my 2018 OG hyper blue pair, you can't test OG insoles :wink: for the purists these insoles are a must-have :nthat:
SAM_6993.JPG

SAM_7009.JPG

I cannot tell which pair they come from, but they are blue it's cool :smokin
SAM_7002.JPG

some old arch supports here :wink: (and we can see the old AM90 insoles I put in my 2018 hyper blue for more comfort and space, the way to go if you feel it tight, yes i know insoles swap for some is not an option lol)
SAM_7018.JPG

and finally the graal for me :nthat: the vintage bottle of 2002 Dior Fahrenheit (vs the new one :tongue: for info since 2016 Fahrenheit has been improved, more close to the OG smell than the 2014/2016 formulation)
SAM_7010.JPG

finally we can say that TN's is like Fahrenheit... it was better before LOL :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited:
NICE, I fell by chance yesterday at my parents' house on a true OG TN insoles in great condition (and some arch supports, a pair of AM90 from 2001 also in good condition that maybe I'll put on sale for collectors + one vintage DIOR Fahrenheit edt from 2002, batch code 2J01 for the experts :tongue: it must remain 10ml in the bottle... directly this smell brings me back 20 years ago... old formulation are so strong! i started to like and buy Fahrenheit in 1996 when I started working, the girls were crazy about it! lol, my winning trio is Fahrenheit/Azzaro Chrome/Boss Bottled and with these three fragrances I make all seasons all occasions, also i can wearing Male from Jean-paul Gaultier... end of off-topic lol, sorry)

Of course for the insoles i washed them and i tested it, perfect it's my new insoles (they will replace my old AM90 insoles that I had put to replace the 2018 rubber insoles that I don't really like), that's change a lot they are thin in the front at the area where the new hyper blue are tight so they fit it perfectly (same size of course, i wear 8us since 1996 so all my TNs were in size 8us), the plantar arch are perfectly supported because anatomically engineered (no need arch supports, directly integred), it changes the comfort and match perfectly with TN sole, it is close to what was feel before... i'm happy (they are a lot better than the 2018 "cheap" rubber insoles)

Here are the ultimate OG "performance running anatomically engineered" old school insoles (good condition as you can see), as you will have understood it's a perfect combo with my 2018 OG hyper blue pair, you can't test OG insoles :wink: for the purists these insoles are a must-have :nthat:
SAM_6993.JPG

SAM_7009.JPG

I cannot tell which pair they come from, but they are blue it's cool :smokin
SAM_7002.JPG

some old arch supports here :wink: (and we can see the old AM90 insoles I put in my 2018 hyper blue for more comfort and space, the way to go if you feel it tight, yes i know insoles swap for some is not an option lol)
SAM_7018.JPG

and finally the graal for me :nthat: the vintage bottle of 2002 Dior Fahrenheit (vs the new one :tongue: for info since 2016 Fahrenheit has been improved, more close to the OG smell than the 2014/2016 formulation)
SAM_7010.JPG

finally we can say that TN's is like Fahrenheit... it was better before LOL :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:emoji_ok_hand:
tumblr_mr2meaauV81serr5ro1_250.gif

modus47 modus47 lol What's the problem?

tumblr_mr2meaauV81serr5ro1_250.gif

you do not like OG insoles? Do you think we can not talk a little bit about other things just once? Or maybe you prefer to talk again and again about defects and glue stains or made in vietnam vs made in Indo? or on the lack of padding maybe?

if it does not interest you no problem i respect that, but maybe it can interest others, do not forget it :wink:

Last edited:
SAM_6993.JPG

SAM_7009.JPG

Original insoles so much better than what Nike started using later on, these should have been included in the "OG" release.

If it's the same as the tigers at FTL, there are two GS versions. One is the same as the men's sizes that are still $160, the other are the actual GS version with smaller air bubble for $125.

Kids Air Max Plus.png

There aren’t 2 GS versions. There is one GS and 1 Preschool.

S ros S ros it's not a collab, it's the footlocker employees' t-shirts (you can't buy it)

otherwise this picture does not honor the purple pair imo

thank you but I knew they were meant for footlocker employee, but the TN special day in Paris is probably organized by ALCH studio, like an ephemeral shop, and for your info if you have 300 € I can have one. ..

Back
Top Bottom