Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Just got these in the mail for under retail and dead stock. Definitely like this version more vs the 2019 drop. The second pic is comparison of the 2.
20190215_123102.jpg
20190215_123032.jpg
I had both and disagree

:lol: what are you disagreeing with? He just said he liked one more than the other.
Okay ready ?He said he he likes the sunset more than the tigers...in other words....in his opinion, the sunsets are better than the tigers...and i disagree.

Furthermore, who would spend $500 on a pair of Air Max Plus? That's dumb (in my opinion).
You’d be surprised how much people buy older colorways here in Australia. A pair of tides got sold the other day on eBay for roughly 1020 aud. If you didn’t know, tns in America are $80 (retail) cheaper than tns in Australia...

A pair of tides got sold the other day on eBay for roughly 1020 aud.
lol i should list my full 3M TNs on ebay for 1200 aud to see if there are people out there that wants to buy them
in the past i had people that offered me 500 euro/780 aud for them but i declined that offer

lol i should list my full 3M TNs on ebay for 1200 aud to see if there are people out there that wants to buy them
in the past i had people that offered me 500 euro/780 aud for them but i declined that offer
The tides where beat and people fraudulently bid with fake accounts.
The 3M would go for that price if in DS condition but not on eBay..

Back
Top Bottom