Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Moving forward, I'm going .5 size up in hopes of better comfort. TTS with the current rendering of AMP is a no go for me.

DEbA8GiXsAAlVIX.jpg

do you have wide feet? i can understand the narrowness of nike, but nike all about them long sideshow bob clown length. hope it works out for you. please report back and let us know what you find going half up. thank you.

DEbA8GiXsAAlVIX.jpg

do you have wide feet? i can understand the narrowness of nike, but nike all about them long sideshow bob clown length. hope it works out for you. please report back and let us know what you find going half up. thank you.
Nah, I don't have wide feet at all. I wear 11.5 in most air max's and most of my Air Max Plus' are that size however I do have a couple pairs of size 12 that fit comfortably.

From Nike:
Air Max Plus La Requin
tn-requin-01_hd_1600.jpg

March 04, 2019 - On the streets of Paris, the Nike Air Max Plus goes by a distinct nickname: La Requin. The shoe earned the moniker, which translates to “shark,” because many say its components resemble the cartilaginous fish.

The marine mark shifts from figurative to concrete in the second iteration of this TN, which comes in white and black colorways, with a dorsal fin-style extension of the Swoosh, graphics referencing a shark’s body, a reworking of the shark jaw logo (on the tongue) developed for the first La Requin TN and a leather mudguard.

The Air Max Plus La Requin releases March 7 on nike.com and at Footlocker.

tn-requin-03_hd_1600.jpg

tn-requin-04_hd_1600.jpg

I just copped a pair for the first time. Brought them to my trip to Jamaica last week.

My goodness these are super comfy. I've been missing out :smh:. The style is almost icing on a cake.

Gonna have to get at least 3 more pair for the spring/summer

Cuz yall are whining that 20 or 25% aint enough. I alread got mine for 25% off and its been that way since release day and if you struggle to find a coupon then your a degenerate....If you wanna be a big shot then post when its 50 off. All these comments about 20 or 25 are straight garbage thread fillers.

Cuz yall are whining that 20 or 25% aint enough. I alread got mine for 25% off and its been that way since release day and if you struggle to find a coupon then your a degenerate....If you wanna be a big shot then post when its 50 off. All these comments about 20 or 25 are straight garbage thread fillers.

chill man, some of us just want to save some cash to buy more shoes

Back
Top Bottom