Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Anyone know when these are hitting uk shelves/online ? Cheers
015CDFE6-E436-4868-89C4-2A5747F0B7C2.jpeg
Isnt this the womens pair from last year? I thought the mens release was more of a baby blue

lol peeps still fantasizing about the tuned max and hoping that it will get retroed one day and even if they bringing them back they will most likely get released with the 97 midsole, no way that Nike will invest half a millie in the midsole and air unit to make it resembles the OG

they did the tailwinds after all this time and even the 120's so these gotta be in the pipeline. I almost had no hope for both of those shoes.

Sure but I feel like they should have been announced already as it would make sense to release them during 2019 as it's the 20th anniversary.

lol peeps still fantasizing about the tuned max and hoping that it will get retroed one day and even if they bringing them back they will most likely get released with the 97 midsole, no way that Nike will invest half a millie in the midsole and air unit to make it resembles the OG
yo beggars cant be choosers ill take it. Eventually it will happen even if its as half assed as the new flightposite soles but im hoping otherwise at some point in time.

Gonna need source on those investment numbers mate. :smile:

Sure but I feel like they should have been announced already as it would make sense to release them during 2019 as it's the 20th anniversary.
your right about that. I remeber some buzz around the tned max last year but nothing ever came of it. Not saying they would come out like next up but im almost certain somewhere at nike they have it in their grand scheme.

So did Nike throw away the OG molds once they stopped manufacturing them? The tuned max have never been retroed since the original in 1999 correct?

If they made the molds at one point it can’t be impossible to do it again and even if it might be expensive I’m confident Nike can afford it.

Jus messing around. I wouldn’t cop either BUT I do like when pluses have a big swoosh like that but usually when it does have a swoosh like that, there is some other corny features that ruins it.

Back
Top Bottom