Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I had to size up half for sunset and hyper blue, thinking of picking up the grids should I size up half as well for those?

Got my pair of sunset from FL, they had a restock 2 weeks ago in europe
IMG_20190911_1328426.jpg
And surprise, came with a black stain (left of the swoosh, sorry for the quality) not happy at all..

Finally got my 2019 “Vamp” look alikes in. Really disappointed with the shoe. The gradient shows nothing purple. I don’t know why I expected different, but was hoping they’d be more like the OG.

Finally got my 2019 “Vamp” look alikes in. Really disappointed with the shoe. The gradient shows nothing purple. I don’t know why I expected different, but was hoping they’d be more like the OG.

I was interested by the CW and do some research over the internet, and i found some websites that shot their own photos (i mean not photoshoped) and was instantly disappointed by the overall look.

At the end of the day don't expect much from AMPs not made in Vietnam.

I was interested by the CW and do some research over the internet, and i found some websites that shot their own photos (i mean not photoshoped) and was instantly disappointed by the overall look.

At the end of the day don't expect much from AMPs not made in Vietnam.

It’s the black shank plate too. A little red there would have popped.

Back
Top Bottom