Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I went to see the PLUS IIIs in person and try them on. The quality and comfort is way better than last years Hyper Blue release. I'm gonna wait for another color way though.

carlcarlsson carlcarlsson did they fit true to size? How was the comfort?

I had to go half size up on the most recent AMP retros and they are not comfortable in my opinion 😂
Thanks!

Decided to delete since i already spoke with END and they offered to pay for return costs and exchange them. They also offered to give me a partial refund if i decided to keep the shoes like that but these may never retro again i want to have all the pairs i can as pristine as possible

End sent me the wrong size, eventually got sorted though

carlcarlsson carlcarlsson did they fit true to size? How was the comfort?

Don't remeber about the sizing. I think I had to go up from my AM 97/98/Deluxe. But I don't think I had to go up as much as I had with last years Air Max Plus OG release. I'm a EU 42.5 in 97/98/deluxe and EU 44 in AM Plus. I think EU43 was good for me with AM Plus III. The comfort was way better than AM Plus OG. (Altough not as comfortable as my recent Air Max Tailwind OGs).

Anyone who own the 3 think I can get away with going 1/2 sz down from what I wear on am plus or do I have no shot ?

update I went and tried these on at store and they run bigger than the max plus , I tried the 11.5 and they fit perfect the toe box is very Big , stoked so I ordered from oneness for $104 shipped
Same here. Just left from trying on at footlocker and the 11 fit perfect for me. Glad to get these for half off

update I went and tried these on at store and they run bigger than the max plus , I tried the 11.5 and they fit perfect the toe box is very Big , stoked so I ordered from oneness for $104 shipped
Dope, best way to do it. Sorry, read your post wrong! Missed that you mentioned the AMP 3, I have no idea for those.

GS
CD6871-003

2019 - CD6871-003 - 101.png
2019 - CD6871-003 - 102.png
2019 - CD6871-003 - 103.png
2019 - CD6871-003 - 104.png
2019 - CD6871-003 - 105.png
2019 - CD6871-003 - 106.png

Hopefully not the same country that made the og pack. Those things are way too uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom