Nike Air Max Plus Thread

20210216_121315.jpg

😜

I was able to track these down in the states and negotiate the seller from $500 to $350. Not bad considering what these go for overseas. Definitely dope in hand but I’m tempted to sell or trade these for something else because I hate the white outsoles . The collector in me wants to keep them however since they have a interesting story of being technically unreleased. What are some of y’all thoughts or opinions on what I should do? (Cleaned the bottoms before these pics)
72517212-8915-4735-8E22-061093DCDB17.jpeg
B8CD7A30-F109-434C-A3B4-AFB5BF19266E.jpeg

I was able to track these down in the states and negotiate the seller from $500 to $350. Not bad considering what these go for overseas. Definitely dope in hand but I’m tempted to sell or trade these for something else because I hate the white outsoles . The collector in me wants to keep them however since they have a interesting story of being technically unreleased. What are some of y’all thoughts or opinions on what I should do? (Cleaned the bottoms before these pics)
I love them and love the white midsole...but I also paid about $100 for mine. I think they're one of the best releases in a long time.

However, if I wasn't totally sold on them I'd get rid of them. Too much resale value and im really trying to cut down on pairs that I won't ever wear!

^same. I like mine but I also paid $150 bucks or something. Where is this that you can negotiate prices down? I have a pair of non-amps I'd been trying to get, lol.

Sell them to an Aussie for $1000

I wouldn't keep them if there's something I dislike about, in fact I even sold pairs I liked to get more recents I like even more, and as AMP are easy to sell, don't hesitate + white becomes yellow with time so you wouldn't regret it I think

EDIT : I'm trying to keep only Nike I could wear regularly, so, not only the colorways by themselves, but also the ones I can match easily, black with everything, brown with blue jeans, but whites got another issue, color of the jean can rub off, so I have only 2 Triple White, a Huarache and a 98 I use as a beater, not carrying about all I said before, bought because of the great texture, for AMP's there's a ton of very wearable colorways, so there's no big deal selling them. I have sold Love and Hate TN, and I have no regrets, then Nike released a TN in a rather Hate colorway, so...

Plus the less white on the shoe, the easiest to get rid of them

Last edited:
That's dumb for those to release in Australia first. Not that I want them... I just think it's stupid.

I feel II's would look better with deep colors, no matter which ones but as the design is already soft in comparison of I's or III's, need something to enhance it

EDIT : Brilliant black or dark brown and I'ld be okay I think :nerd:

I would say brilliant black or dark brown for me, and for all the people other colorways but more lively

EDIT : Do you feel this colorway ?
This colorway is decent, I think it would look better with white laces. I don't think I would buy this colorway, but it's not a terrible colorway for me. I favorite is the OG colorway that released.

Back
Top Bottom