Nike Air Max Plus Thread

But I did order these today
Screenshot_20210326-174513_Nike.jpg

Did they come without marks ? Always anxious when it comes to buy all white sneakers...

-

tngreenkhaki.jpg

Price + khaki is a color I love, very easy to wear, and the green swoosh is nice to me too, not a fan of the tongue but as I wear my straight jeans over it, no problem, I'm going to click I think, those kind of classic TN colorways, I could imagine me in it very easily ^^

Did they come without marks ? Always anxious when it comes to buy all white sneakers...

-

tngreenkhaki.jpg

Price + khaki is a color I love, very easy to wear, and the green swoosh is nice to me too, not a fan of the tongue but as I wear my straight jeans over it, no problem, I'm going to click I think, those kind of classic TN colorways, I could imagine me in it very easily ^^
I bought 3 pairs from Nike and all 3 without anything that wouldn't pass my quality control 🙂 some small red like marks on midsole - nothing to worry about. Upper is spotless

Overall AM Plus 3 is better quality then regular AM Plus in my opinion.

I bought 3 pairs from Nike and all 3 without anything that wouldn't pass my quality control 🙂 some small red like marks on midsole - nothing to worry about. Upper is spotless

Overall AM Plus 3 is better quality then regular AM Plus in my opinion.
I don't know, I have only one TN3, the Triple Black ones, and they came with the front logo lacking of glu, so it was a little detached, so I fixed it with glu, but the comfort on them has nothing to do with my TN1's which are all comfortable except a TN1 TXT which is too rigid, but as the sole is concerned 98's and TN1's are the best for me yet, TN3's and 97's aren't so great at this point...

That's why I was asking myself, for the comfort point, is this all the TN3's, or only the Triple Black one, as it was leather or something like leather ?

I don't know, I have only one TN3, the Triple Black ones, and they came with the front logo lacking of glu, so it was a little detached, so I fixed it with glu, but the comfort on them has nothing to do with my TN1's which are all comfortable except a TN1 TXT which is too rigid, but as the sole is concerned 98's and TN1's are the best for me yet, TN3's and 97's aren't so great at this point...

That's why I was asking myself, for the comfort point, is this all the TN3's, or only the Triple Black one, as it was leather or something like leather ?
I think it is very personal.
AM Plus is my favourite silhouette of all times. In the same time I find them very uncomfortable and lacking breathability.
All this tuned air doesn't make a difference as bulky sole around makes it stiff anyway... but the way they look🤩 and endless colorway/material options makes me wearing uncomfortable trainers 🤣

AM Plus 3 - less plastic around air unit and even when still stiff in my opinion more comfortable to wear... plus upper is more comfortable...

For comfort I wear AM90 or even something on react sole...

I think it is very personal.
AM Plus is my favourite silhouette of all times. In the same time I find them very uncomfortable and lacking breathability.
All this tuned air doesn't make a difference as bulky sole around makes it stiff anyway... but the way they look🤩 and endless colorway/material options makes me wearing uncomfortable trainers 🤣

AM Plus 3 - less plastic around air unit and even when still stiff in my opinion more comfortable to wear... plus upper is more comfortable...

For comfort I wear AM90 or even something on react sole...
Huarache and Jordan XX9's in terms of comfort are quite perfect

Back
Top Bottom