Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Maybe. Can't see enough detail. Need some better pics if anybody sees some.

FuyV_oeagAAqdhh

FuyWFdwaUAAEBoG

Nike Air Max Plus WMNS “Violet Dust”

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Violet-Dust-High-Voltage-FN8007-500-4.jpeg

Oh man. I love this cw. Might have to gift my wife pair and live vicariously through her.

Off topic. Someone accepted my $160 bid for the rainbows on StockX so they came out to $193 shipped after taxes/fees. I can live with that since its cheaper than an Euro/Asian site at the moment.

Edit: My second offer of $150 also got accepted this morning. $182 shipped 😎. Im happy with that.

Last edited:
Anyone remember, and or have pics, of the original women’s colorway that dropped with Hyper Blues back in the day? They were like a hyper blue alternate, in my eyes. Think the base was white.

Have they ever retro’d?

Nvm, found em…have they been brought back, or a close iteration?
08369B99-BC87-42F3-9C9F-C86F2E1F57D1.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember wanting them so bad!! There was like a group rockin em and the Hyper Blues at this Battle of the Bands event at the Ga Dome. Was disappointed to find out they were women’s. Wasn’t into buying women sneakers back then so I didn’t even bother asking my parents for em.

So I bought 2 pairs of Rainbows from Stockx on the 29th and 30th for $192 and $183 shipped, respectively.

Neither order has shipped yet. For anyone with experience buying from them, is it normal for it to take this long? I know when I sell, I have 2 days, sometimes 3, to ship before my sale gets cancelled.

So I bought 2 pairs of Rainbows from Stockx on the 29th and 30th for $192 and $183 shipped, respectively.

Neither order has shipped yet. For anyone with experience buying from them, is it normal for it to take this long? I know when I sell, I have 2 days, sometimes 3, to ship before my sale gets cancelled.
Yes, bro… My last order took a long time. Like a month.

Back
Top Bottom