Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-OG-Fiberglass-rétro-2019-couv.jpg

these are called the florals

Oh yeah I know those . So these are coming back out. ? Last time these came out was what 2018 I believe ?

The Florale Greedy release date on FL AUS with one of the Tee’s
IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3721.jpeg

Where can I get that shirt ??? . Super hype for the tigers and hypers . Hope we get the voltage purples as well . Wish they would just do the regular florals . That greedy thing just is super lame to me

Where can I get that shirt ??? . Super hype for the tigers and hypers . Hope we get the voltage purples as well . Wish they would just do the regular florals . That greedy thing just is super lame to me
Will release along side the greedy florale

Hypers and tiger are just a speculation at this point but i think they will be retro’d

Also the OG florale is coming back its on FL release calender for 2nd November
IMG_3732.jpeg

Hypers and tiger are just a speculation at this point but i think they will be retro’d

IMG_3732.jpeg

Oh hell yeah I’m in on those then . We already knew the Byers were coming back in 2024 I’m pretty sure . I would assume the tigers and voltage purple will come too … personally . I want some OG wave grid color ways back

Oh hell yeah I’m in on those then . We already knew the Byers were coming back in 2024 I’m pretty sure . I would assume the tigers and voltage purple will come too … personally . I want some OG wave grid color ways back
The Hyper blue was rumoured for a 2024 release but it may drop sooner given this year is the 25th anniversary

Id love some grid CW’s too

I have a feeling they may be rereleasing the 15th anniversary pack along with the greedy florale

Heres the pack im referring too
1828C794-6476-46FC-AF5E-F6F55C8E1165.jpeg

These will probably go the way of the Terrascapes, where me and like 3 other people will be seen wearing them :emoji_sweat_smile:

For real though, I've seen exactly 3 people wearing terrascapes. And EU got all the good colorways. We'll see what the drifts look like though.

The Hyper blue was rumoured for a 2024 release but it may drop sooner given this year is the 25th anniversary

Id love some grid CW’s too

I have a feeling they may be rereleasing the 15th anniversary pack along with the greedy florale

Heres the pack im referring too
1828C794-6476-46FC-AF5E-F6F55C8E1165.jpeg

That’s an actual pack that released before ????? If that releases man I’m going to try my absolute hardest to get it lol also I think the grids came back in Like 2018 or so but I’ll be damned if I cannot find a pair in my size . Except for this dark grey and mint sort of color with the grid pattern but that’s not really the one I want

These will probably go the way of the Terrascapes, where me and like 3 other people will be seen wearing them :emoji_sweat_smile:

For real though, I've seen exactly 3 people wearing terrascapes. And EU got all the good colorways. We'll see what the drifts look like though.
I love my terrascapes so comfy and actually decent material aswel to say its recycled material.
9AB10C7D-2A93-4E06-B583-F83CFACAE0F4.jpeg

That’s an actual pack that released before ????? If that releases man I’m going to try my absolute hardest to get it lol also I think the grids came back in Like 2018 or so but I’ll be damned if I cannot find a pair in my size . Except for this dark grey and mint sort of color with the grid pattern but that’s not really the one I want
Yeah its the 2013 anniversary release pairs with tuned laces i own all 3 pairs 👍🏻

IMG_3732.jpeg

Are those 2023 floral on finish line or foot locker release calendar ? You said FL . So I checked both but I didn’t see them on either site. I was looking to see a picture of them

Are those 2023 floral on finish line or foot locker release calendar ? You said FL . So I checked both but I didn’t see them on either site. I was looking to see a picture of them
It was on the release calender yes in UK/EU

And it will be this pair releasing (hopefully its based on the 2013 pair looking at the colour code and not the later retro)
E9FEE4E1-38D9-4A6F-917B-515878EB03B9.jpeg

It was on the release calender yes in UK/EU

And it will be this pair releasing (hopefully its based on the 2013 pair looking at the colour code and not the later retro)
E9FEE4E1-38D9-4A6F-917B-515878EB03B9.jpeg

Yesss I was thinking the same thing . The green on the 2018 is too dark . It’s too grey . And the color plate on the outsole doesn’t have the soft lime colored tint to it like the 2013 and OG .

Man if they just would have picked one of those colors they would have been nice or if they would have gradually faded into one color from the other
They do fade. It’s a horizontal fade. Which I think is pretty unique and I cant think of one single shoe that has a horizontal fade. Feel free to give me any example Since i cant think of one. That being said, most shoes that have the color fade, have vertical fade( front to back or back to front). I have never owned a pair of air max plus. These could be my first. Still have my eye on the scarabs.

1697231927069.png

Back
Top Bottom