Nike Air Max Plus Thread

1715991031166.png

1715991054694.png

😬

The hyper blues were supposed to come out spring 2024… As far as the Nike calendar, I’m pretty sure spring is over. Also, why did we get images of tigers first? I’m starting to lean towards all of the OGs releasing in the fall.

Scoll back to Nov '22. https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-max-plus-thread.541304/page-524 I've been looking for these schittxz since then. It's like they are made of unobtanium. I understand resellers and bots gobbling up releases, or day one sell-outs, but this is different. It's almost like false advertising or something. They release mad pics, but you just can't find the stupid things. Ask on here, and it's mad crickets. I said screw it and copped two pair of vastly superior Air Max 1 Londons

Edit:

They FINALLY popped up on StockX and the bay. Now that I can actually find my color way, can anyone explain the $250-to $290 pricing? Or the MSRP of $190? Nike and the world done lost they damn mind.
I finally got these stupid Air max Plus Utilities in wolf gray. $45.00 “pre-loved" up off da bay, not the ridiculous $219.00 that you normal find them for in my size. SMH on that. Bought just as daily beaters to replace my 2012. The 2012 is a superior build, but the glue on the outer sole fails at that age, and all the applied rubber grips on the bottom of the sole just fall of as you walk one day. I’ve had four pair of that year, and same thing happened with all of them. This outter is actually built different and addresses those flaws. When they came out with these utilities, finally, same look, but with materials/glue from 2023!

They came in, took them out of the box annnnd… ridiculous! That dumb bungee line looked utterly hideous. Ran through the house with a pair of scissors, (kids, don’t try this at home), and cut those bungees straight the **** off! NOW I have a decent pair of beaters with new materials, (at beater prices. 👍)
IMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg

Last edited:
Somehow during all these years, I have never owned a single pair of AM+, despite always thinking it looks great. I almost bought the most recent sunset and/or OG blue colorway retro, but for some reason just couldn't bring myself to. I know the oranges, at least, are coming back. May finally cave. Also just saw this colorway on SN, and as a sucker for "Bulls" colors, it could be the one that gets me, too.

Somehow during all these years, I have never owned a single pair of AM+, despite always thinking it looks great. I almost bought the most recent sunset and/or OG blue colorway retro, but for some reason just couldn't bring myself to. I know the oranges, at least, are coming back. May finally cave. Also just saw this colorway on SN, and as a sucker for "Bulls" colors, it could be the one that gets me, too.

It’s one of Nikes all time greatest shoe designs hand down . It’s timeless . They’ll never stop making them and people will never stop buying them

One of the most comfortable, all around wearers not made of the new-era foam materials. You just throw these things on and go. And , ( depending on colorway of course), go with anything. I will be a TN Plus wolf gray and all-whiter for life, in these.

It's strange really that it's such a evergreen classic cause the design is rather vibrant design. Most shoes that is around all the time have more minimal designs.

Back
Top Bottom