Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike Tuned Air Enthusiasts FB Group, feel free to join guys 
wink.gif

https://www.facebook.com/groups/274227496085738/?fref=nf

Wow, that's ridiculous, $35 usd more than retail here. And they get marked down and on sale here often. That's like holiday jordan retro pricing for amps in Australia. :smh:
Holiday Jordans retros here are usally $300, normal releases are $260
Its all retrospective, people in Aus see airmax's for $120 and it's dirt cheap to us and why so many people in Aus buy from Eastbay
Where I live the average house price is 1.4m, for literally an average house. I sold a 2 bedroom unit for $610,000, 2 years later my dad sold 2, 1 beedroom units for $650,000 each.
I live in Sydney Australia though which is up there as most expensive.
AM1's are $160Aus, AM90's are $180, Nike Shox are $220, and AMPlus $240, Roshes are $100, and Free runs are $160
But yeah as I said $100 for shoes in Aus is 2,3 hours wage formmost people but if I took that $100aus to the US I'd only have $77
Minimum wage is $640/week in Australia

Last edited:
^ Ouch, sucks :smh:

Just ordered a size 11.5
Are these shoes tts? I'm usually a size 11.5
I have flat wide feet, so i go a half up. Tts should also be fine but I don't wear my kicks often enough to break them in.

Last edited:
Holiday Jordans retros here are usally $300, normal releases are $260
Its all retrospective, people in Aus see airmax's for $120 and it's dirt cheap to us and why so many people in Aus buy from Eastbay
Where I live the average house price is 1.4m, for literally an average house. I sold a 2 bedroom unit for $610,000, 2 years later my dad sold 2, 1 beedroom units for $650,000 each.
I live in Sydney Australia though which is up there as most expensive.
AM1's are $160Aus, AM90's are $180, Nike Shox are $220, and AMPlus $240, Roshes are $100, and Free runs are $160
But yeah as I said $100 for shoes in Aus is 2,3 hours wage formmost people but if I took that $100aus to the US I'd only have $77
Minimum wage is $640/week in Australia
damn peeps in AUS are living the high class life
eek.gif

here in holland no way that we will get an minimum wage of $640 AUD/442 euro per week

here minimum wage is like 240 euro/$347 AUD, just enough to buy some toilet paper and wipe your butthole
mean.gif

damn peeps in AUS are living the high class life :wow:
here in holland no way that we will get an minimum wage of $640 AUD/442 euro per week
here minimum wage is like 240 euro/$347 AUD, just enough to buy some toilet paper and wipe your butthole :smh:
But theb we gotta pay $600,000 fot a 1 bedroom unit, or $240 for TN's lol
Thats what I mean by its all relative. Australia is up there especially Sydney as one of the most expensive places to live. $40 is absolute cheapest you would pay for a case of full strength beer.
Case of budweisers in Aus is about $50 or more

That last eyelet is for runners that want to do a super tight ankle lock from the front to the back.

People with Ankle problems are also recommended to use the last eyelet to give them support.

That last eyelet is for runners that want to do a super tight ankle lock from the front to the back.

People with Ankle problems are also recommended to use the last eyelet to give them support.

Works well for people who like to leave the laces untied and not have them fall out [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Foot Locker Australia June 2015 Releases. Pics Update:

Leopard (Australia-Europe)

Duke (Australia-Europe)

Persian (Australia Exclusive)

nice pickup, thinking I might pick those up as well once they go on sale, hopefully before the summer ends.

Back
Top Bottom