Nike Air Max Plus Thread

A news article showing members of the Nomads MC being arrested note the Air Max Plus's in the photo lol

As I've said before in Aus the stigma of this shoe is the dope boy shoe.
Wow!! damn. The Air Max Plus to Aussies are what the Foamposite and Jordans are to Americans. Lol

A news article showing members of the Nomads MC being arrested note the Air Max Plus's in the photo lol

As I've said before in Aus the stigma of this shoe is the dope boy shoe.
here in holland most of the peeps that are wearing them Tuned Airs are dope dealers from Curacao

air max in general is a shoe what most criminal love to wear, its because you can run faster when the cops are chasing you
laugh.gif

Catching someone wearing an Air Max that isn't a 20XX or a AM90 is rare around my parts.  

You're more likely to catch more people wearing Fingertrap, TR, and Tailwinds over the Tuned.  

And it has nothing to do with them being hard to get as my local Foot Locker has plenty of them in stock, just never really see them on anyone's feet.  

Personally I have a pair of the Hyper Blues and gonna pick up whatever the local HoH has when I go to get something for my cousin as a gift.  

Catching someone wearing an Air Max that isn't a 20XX is rare around my parts.  

You're more likely to catch more people wearing Fingertrap, TR, and Tailwinds over the Tuned.  
that stuff what you have mentioned you will never see the peeps in the EU wearing them, those kicks are ugly as hell

thats straight up outlet material here, in the EU we only mess with 1,90,95 and Tuned Airs

everything what just came after 2000 is just garbage

Last edited:

that stuff what you have mentioned you will never see the peeps in the EU wearing them, those kicks are ugly as hell

thats straight up outlet material here, in the EU we only mess with 1,90,95 and Tuned Airs

everything what just came after 2000 is just garbage
95s are pretty rare around these parts too.  

Yeah the other Air Max products I mentioned are usually up for sale below 100 bucks, so they sell. 

Air Max 20XX are Air Max's so you'll see them around, but its rare.  

So many Nike shoes and most people rock the Free's and Roshe in any given area.  

thom yorke thom yorke your best bet in finding one would be to go to a champs/footlocker/footaction stores and get them to stock locate it for your and then order it.

Saw this in the intro for Step It Up 2 (don't judge lol).
Those Air Max "Hyper Blue" are G.O.A.T I have yet to see a colorway come close to them with the exception of the "Tigers".
Truer words have never been spoken, had to double up, because you never know of Nike's plans of future rereleases. Other cw's are nice but if it came down to one, the hyper blues are it for me,

Back
Top Bottom