Nike Air Max Plus Thread

He toured Aus recentlty and I noticed he was rocking them in some of the pics. Wonder if he is a fan of the OG and saw the CW's we had here and copped or if he just thought they looked like a cool sneaker. No hate eitherway just curious how many US celebs know about them, I feel like they have a cult following in a neiche market of the sneakerworld

Just a random pic of my tuned's couldnt decide which to wear !
View media item 1625314

Trying to cop a pair of the hyper blues myself and also these

View media item 1625315
Here in the UK there not that popular but on the odd ocassion i see some people wearing them i think there the best air max trainer going im yet to purchase some huaraches as i quite like them especially the love/hate pack !

Copping the paradises sometime this week.

How do amp's fit these days, my last pair the mid 00's fit crazy tight.

Last edited:
Copping the paradises sometime this week.

How do amp's fit these days, my last pair the mid 00's fit crazy tight.
I'd say for the most part TTS, but never know with nike but with me I'm a 12, and sometimes they are snug st first so I went through a period of buying 13's because straight out the box they fit easy but they were just too big then I went back to 12 and realised after a couple of wears they fitted fine. Nike then finally introduced a 12.5 and to me it felt more like a 13 so These days I stick to a 12 and I'm fine [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Honeslty I think at the time I got some size 12 shox which always run tight, but these were extra tight and thats why I looked at 13. Now when I wear some of mg
Older AMP's that are beat up to ride in that are 13 they feel clunky, but 13 is getting up there even for a 6 foot guy.
I got a mate who is a 10.5 and will go up to 11.5 no probs if his size isn't available

10.5 is my natural size as well, but I had to take the insoles out of my last pair as they were unwearable with them in. I'm just going to try them on in store, I get the feeling they'll probably be marked down as well so hopefully all goes well.

I'll chime in on the fit.

I've always worn a size 11.5 in the AMP...from the originals to the first Hyper Blue retro. I'm a true 11, so going up a half size has been standard in Air Max.

I tried on a pair of the Sunburn joints at Footlocker in my usual 11.5 and they were huge. So I ordered a sz 11 thinking that they'd fit perfect since they seemingly run huge now. Nope. The 11 was maaaaaaad snug.

Pretty disappointed because I really wanted to wear them. And for $100 they were a great deal. But I had to send them back. Unfortunately, Nike seems to have changed the fit of a lot of models...I can't even count the number of times in the past 2-3 years that I've had to return pairs because they didn't fit right. :smh:

It kind of says a lot about Nike there is such debate about size because of the variation
For me Air Max 90's are the ones that vary the most especially in comfort. Some pairs feel cheap and others like I'm walking on clouds lol

I've always had to size up with Air Max Plus. I wear a size 11, but usually have to wear an 11.5 or 12 with Air Max Plus.

as much as I love the AM Plus I, how in the hell do we get retros of some of the other models? II's and especially III's are much needed IMO

a few years back, some dude on NT said he saw some III's pop up at a Finishline in South Carolina or somewhere around there...I spent close to a week calling every South Carolina Finishline I could and came up empty...

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but I was at my local Nike factory store today and they had the hyper blues there for $109. Every size was available so anyone still wanting them be on the lookout

Back
Top Bottom