Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Screenshot_2017-11-09-02-06-16.png

Not sure if anybody has seen these on foot but i guess asia got these early or something.

Oh God those are horrendous. Who the hell is green-lighting these wack fusions?

Man i honestly dont know, i copped the alternate version of these the tnx97 off an impulse buy as i just woke up and it was posted 2 hours ago.

I regret it, crappy material and shape thats riddled with glue. Hoping to sell it for what i copped them for to someone who will appreciate them.

Have you got an instagram or facebook? Would really be keen on seeing the rest of your collection :smile:
hahah i'm not even at 5% of people here bro
i have the 2013 leather grey TNs that are beaten
the recent release of persian BW
2008 bordeaux retro TNs
2007 spruce lime am90
thats all, i've had other TNs like the 2013 hyperblues, and some other 2006-2010 TNs that i dont remember the models, but it took me less than 2 years to beat them and throw each of them...wasn't aware of what i had, for me it was just THE ghetto shoes that every one puts and i used to wear them every single day lol

I've been a lover of the Air Max Plus for a long time, so I thought I'd share some recent wears as well as a Freddy Krueger Custom I did. I'm hoping to get more pairs in the collection.
air max plus nt.jpg
Air Max Plus Hyper nt.jpg
Freddy Krueger nt.jpg
jesus your shoes are clean as ****, that custom is pretty sick aswell. What were they? triple whites or?
do you mind sharing how u made then because there one of the cleanest customs ive seen.

The new orange/red color caught my eye for a second at Foot Locker. Thought it was a legit version of the Tigers until I looked closer to see it’s just a cheap tease. They had the Ultra Tigers right below them. Just can’t do the knockoff ultras.

The new orange/red color caught my eye for a second at Foot Locker. Thought it was a legit version of the Tigers until I looked closer to see it’s just a cheap tease. They had the Ultra Tigers right below them. Just can’t do the knockoff ultras.
I like those orange/red color AM Plus. I'm thinking about getting them in the coming weeks

Arrived earlier than anticipated. Took me a while to find my size but finally copped nonetheless. Also there is an 8.5 still available on kixify. Super fast shipping as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom