Nike Air Max Plus Thread

61C66BAB-B510-4705-9259-E6C0E46E8BCA.jpeg
This was the one. Need a retro now. Never gonna happen. Anyone here have em?

I think they do, they always have some great/random releases, everything 97 or 98 sold out very quick, but as 95 are concerned, you always got time to buy them...Great website with promo codes with loyalty + promo codes for special events as Thanksgiving, Valentine Day...Only default according to me is I never know what sneaker release and when...They had 270, 93, 95, 97...I am trying to buy less sneakers and to focus on 98 and Deluxe in dark colors, so everything 93/270/VM+ I won't buy anyone. As I resisted to buy VM+ in Triple Black, I can easily resist to buy 93/270 and 180 ^^
A thing I love with AM 95 is even if there is a hype with it, it's always easy to cop them, whatever the website, JD, Soleheaven, FootShop or some obscure websites ^^
AM93 this year to me is irresistible.
This will be my first Huarache type excluding Jordan 7.

Toebox is same as Air Huarache( latest trend, from gangsta to young girls have them). Last iteration toebox looks terrible

Teal color, my favorite.
$150 or $130 is not a good price but $107 is a okay bargain.

I’m thinking returning my SNKRS retail priced Vapormax Plus photo blue.... trying to find a better deal.

AM93 this year to me is irresistible.
This will be my first Huarache type excluding Jordan 7.

Toebox is same as Air Huarache( latest trend, from gangsta to young girls have them). Last iteration toebox looks terrible

Teal color, my favorite.
$150 or $130 is not a good price but $107 is a okay bargain.

I’m thinking returning my SNKRS retail priced Vapormax Plus photo blue.... trying to find a better deal.
At first was enthusiast about Air Max Zero because of the Huarache tongue but they're not so dope...Only got one AM 93, way too big, in Triple Black, if it was fitting me well no doubt I would rock them as beaters, enjoying them instead of letting them die in a box ;( But I don't want to buy them again in my size, and no need other colors...Now I want dark sneakers in order to wear whatever I want. Because sneakers often choose for you what you will wear...

At first was enthusiast about Air Max Zero because of the Huarache tongue but they're not so dope...Only got one AM 93, way too big, in Triple Black, if it was fitting me well no doubt I would rock them as beaters, enjoying them instead of letting them die in a box ;( But I don't want to buy them again in my size, and no need other colors...Now I want dark sneakers in order to wear whatever I want. Because sneakers often choose for you what you will wear...
Black polo shirt, khaki pants, iron it, probably will go with a lot of sneakers

And do you have info on any photo blue Vapormax plus discount?

What a pity Air Max Plus with Nike overall was only a sample, they look great both in black and in white...

How can't they release beauties like that when they release almost whatever could exists regardless of aesthetic :rofl:

What a pity Air Max Plus with Nike overall was only a sample, they look great both in black and in white...

How can't they release beauties like that when they release almost whatever could exists regardless of aesthetic :rofl:

what samples are you talking about?

https://www.soleheaven.com/products/0tutdj9653hjgd221gmmn
Nike Air Vapormax Plus 924453-100 (white one)
US8>US12
Only available when you select GBP / UK
DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE PROMO CODE "LOVE" TO GET 20% OFF unless it is unvailable on this model
vm+w.jpg

Used to be enthusiast with + crossing VM, but now I can say I easily pass ^^
Just trying to resist to buy classic + again...Very interesting colorways and some nice models at 100 euros...
this.jpg

This one is fire...And I just spoted another one nice and easy to wear with anything...

Back
Top Bottom