Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Please bless us with the story behind the purchase for these beauts. This thread needs it!!

I literally search tns on ebay every single day because randomly ppl list shoes without much detail, the title only said “air max plus tn” with a buy it now price of 140 or best offer. I didnt even hesitate. Everyone once in a while good deals pop up

Last edited:
Not my shoes (found pic on google)...but got those back in the days
maxresdefault.jpg

d
Dang he looks mad young to know all this “tings” about the tuned air. Nice tho.
dont think ive ever seen a picture of billy? dont think hes that young, and yeah man know legit everything about tn's including being the only person i know to document every single nike tn release, sample and limited editions

d

dont think ive ever seen a picture of billy? dont think hes that young, and yeah man know legit everything about tn's including being the only person i know to document every single nike tn release, sample and limited editions
Im talking about the black dude in the video. Not billy

Thanks for the shout-out, if anyone needs a Legit check or ID feel free to post here or on PM, i'm doing LC on a daily basis on Facebook, you can ask me as many as you want, i'm always glad to help with the little i know about the Air Max Plus.

Also, i'd like to specialize in other Air Max, at least to be able to identify any Air Max related model released since 1987, but that's a tremendous amount of work, nonetheless i hope to reach that goal one day.

Not gonna lie those gold TNs are hard I got the silver bullet pair from last year and can’t fault em

Is it just me, or did it look like the Team Orange/Neptune Green joints that just released had silver veins in the sample photos, but in person they are white? Also would like to hear other peoples opinion on the shape of the shoe as IMO they are looking better than other releases.

Back
Top Bottom