Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Hey Billy! Would love to get your opinion on the shape of those samples you just posted. Mudguard is a bit too thick but apart from that it looks like a step in the right direction for me (colorwaywise and shapewise).

Not much padding, i don't like that material on the inside (rough), the back part is looking stiff, the worse part is the front, they messed up the toe cap placement as you can see.
The rest is ok i guess, including the midsole.
To be honest i'm much more impressed by the latest Vietnam made GS cws (VT Factory, the AM97 main manufacturer since 97) and i hope to that the future MENS/WMNS releases will be manufactured there too.

But as you mentioned they are samples so the final release could change drastically.

Not much padding, i don't like that material on the inside (rough), the back part is looking stiff, the worse part is the front, they messed up the toe cap placement as you can see.
The rest is ok i guess, including the midsole.
To be honest i'm much more impressed by the latest Vietnam made GS cws (VT Factory, the AM97 main manufacturer since 97) and i hope to that the future MENS/WMNS releases will be manufactured there too.

But as you mentioned they are samples so the final release could change drastically.
I hope that too !!

72112800-39DB-4FF3-8175-F1F937E54479.jpeg
Possible Drake Tns

Saw these on Instagram. IIRC, the caption said something about these being new samples. Does anyone know anything about them?

Attachments

• E5237540-1D9E-4137-9888-C5CD1FF4BA3B.png
    E5237540-1D9E-4137-9888-C5CD1FF4BA3B.png
    918.6 KB · Views: 32
The socks or the tns? Or the legs pointing down like a ballerina? They're going to have some mean scuff marks in the plastic if they keep on like that.

Honestly, some of these recent colorways are looking like a step in the right direction for me. Definitely better than the tonal stuff they have been releasing to appeal to thots and whatnot. I personally like the plaid print and think it has looked good on other shoes such as 95 hunt pack or whatever they were called.

Back
Top Bottom