Nike Air Max Plus Thread

upload_2018-11-26_9-36-39.jpeg

Nostalgia got me this weekend, I had to cop once I saw them in store. I hope they sit long enough to get a second pair at discount.

Would have preferred to cop locally at a Foot store and use my disco if I still have one. I feel like no one entered the raffle so END honored everyone's order even if you asked to cancel the raffle just to sell them :lol:

Still waiting for them to ship and looking forward to getting the HB's for the low.

Can't wait for End to ship my Tigers...so hype for these, I may even have to double up on discount...I've never doubled up on a sneaker in my life.
Also can't wait to see pics of the purps.

Can't wait for End to ship my Tigers...so hype for these, I may even have to double up on discount...I've never doubled up on a sneaker in my life.
Also can't wait to see pics of the purps.
End shipped mine on Saturday night. Will be here Wednesday

As a runner I can’t really understand how any of the 80’s and 90’s Air Max shoes where intended for running. For running I pick up a pair of Pegasus every second year.

Because Nike is not retroing these shoes with their original cushioning/materials. The worst are Air Max 97s; my feet and knees get sore if I even speedwalk in them for more than a few minutes. It's laughable that I can walk around in leather soled dress shoes comfortably for 30 minutes but not in AMs.

I can't stop myself from buying them though...

I want that greedy pair, my local HOH has them in stock room since last week but of course no 12.5 ima have to luck out on line or idk

^they drop next month.

btw are the "greedy" pairs coming with the tuned laces? cause as much as i dont care for them i could use the laces lol

Why have the Greedy got chamois air unit and the Hyper has Melon color air unit. Strange

Plus have the orange and the hypers got the same color air unit? I have not even checked.

Sunsets are FTL exclusive? Waiting for NDC so i can use my gift card.

I think this will be one of those shoes Nike doesnt get. I can see them getting the HB's but wouldnt be surprised if they didnt too. Sometimes they do that with a shoe especially if they dont want the employees to eat.

I think this will be one of those shoes Nike doesnt get. I can see them getting the HB's but wouldnt be surprised if they didnt too. Sometimes they do that with a shoe especially if they dont want the employees to eat.
Not in EU both Nike and FL have both colours. Nike has sold out of the hyper blue now.

Not in EU both Nike and FL have both colours. Nike has sold out of the hyper blue now.

Even with Nike EU getting them, I stand by it. It wouldn’t be the first time they show a certain portion of the world (EU) love on a shoe and not the states. I’ve even seen them do this with 2 pairs of Jordan’s over the last 2 years I particular. Idk if they sent them to Europe but, for example, all the Foot stores had them but Nike just refused to carry em in stores or online.

Even with Nike EU getting them, I stand by it. It wouldn’t be the first time they show a certain portion of the world (EU) love on a shoe and not the states. I’ve even seen them do this with 2 pairs of Jordan’s over the last 2 years I particular. Idk if they sent them to Europe but, for example, all the Foot stores had them but Nike just refused to carry em in stores or online.

Air Tech Challenge IV was another example of this.

I definitely thought these would be moving a lot more but I’m not complaining love to see OGs sit

I looked through Every pair. All of them had a minor flaw. So I passed, this pair had tiny holes on the white area. I was told that the midsole will break down faster due to those pore like holes

Attachments

• 825AB322-10E5-4DFD-A1BD-5F23E49D4F27.jpeg
    825AB322-10E5-4DFD-A1BD-5F23E49D4F27.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom