Nike Air Max Plus Thread

My sunsets really hurt my feet. And I went up to EU44 from my usual 42.5/43. Anyone know if they stretch after a while?

p trash they cant check store stock, i use to work for nike too .... gonna have to call a store to do store stock check
img]

I don't think stores have this shoe.. its possible but not likely. There are sometimes items that show up in store but not online but a good amount of time, if its not on NDC its not going to be in a store so Terry was accurate.

It’s just a pressure over the foot just where the tongue ends. Same with my 720. No such problens with other models.

It’s just a pressure over the foot just where the tongue ends. Same with my 720. No such problens with other models.
That was my issue years back with AMPs. I used to fix this by lacing them from the 2nd loops up, so skipping 3 (see pic), that gave me more space in that area and in a way they would also gradually break in. And I didn't really mind the different look because of it.

Nike-Air-max-plus-bumble-bee-CI2299_002-4.jpg

That was my issue years back with AMPs. I used to fix this by lacing them from the 2nd loops up, so skipping 3 (see pic), that gave me more space in that area and in a way they would also gradually break in. And I didn't really mind the different look because of it.

Nike-Air-max-plus-bumble-bee-CI2299_002-4.jpg

thanks! I’ll try this because as of now I can’t wear them for a full day.

carlcarlsson carlcarlsson Never tried the lacing method he described but I was going to suggest relacing the shoes. I've had that same foot pressure he describes and found it can be alleviated by loosening the laces sometimes. Sounds small but it can sometimes make a difference. Really depends on what pain you're experiencing.

The soles are the same size the uppers on the 2018 have less canvas material. The foot has less room to move.thats why they hurt. All you have to do is pick up the 2013 14 HB and put it next to the 18 to notice the difference its significant. No amount of breaking in is going to change the fact that the shoes have less material on them.

The soles are the same size the uppers on the 2018 have less canvas material. The foot has less room to move.thats why they hurt. All you have to do is pick up the 2013 14 HB and put it next to the 18 to notice the difference its significant. No amount of breaking in is going to change the fact that the shoes have less material on them.
only way to avoid the problem is to remove the insole and wear without them or size up

But that feels wrong. lol.

I'll try relacing, no insole, thinner socks and hope they will break in with time. Thanks!
Apart from going in someone's house and leaving your shoes at the front door and them noticing you don't have any insoles, I don't you think you or anyone else is ever going to know the difference. I think you will find it's more comfortable to do it that way. Otherwise make or buy a thinner flat insole to replace in there.

Back
Top Bottom