Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I got lucky and my size popped up on champs. Went from thinking I wouldn't even get them, to getting with 20% off.
20200211_173119.jpg

They're just indos.. Only the tag is made in vietnam
Wrong, I went to France last summer and I saw the Indos triple white at Footlocker they were horrible with that banana shape..
my last day i went to a Nike store in Aeroville Mall and there they Have a diffrent triple white made in Vietnam , of corse its not the quality before 2016 but there ok to me better on feet than the Indos ones ! Nike is playing with us with a differences choices of qualitys

Wrong, I went to France last summer and I saw the Indos triple white at Footlocker they were horrible with that banana shape..
my last day i went to a Nike store in Aeroville Mall and there they Have a diffrent triple white made in Vietnam , of corse its not the quality before 2016 but there ok to me better on feet than the Indos ones ! Nike is playing with us with a differences choices of qualitys

I sell them and in hand theyre still crap, the mesh is terrible and nothing like a proper casper which can still be found around cheap

Can’t go wrong with designer tbh
Comfort isn’t the best but they generally hold up a lot better for the price

its why I took a break from kicks and ended up getting designer pairs instead

still pick up the odd pair but mostly a GR that has gone on sale ended up with hyper blue AMP3 for £85

0CCEC003-EA16-4122-9273-B19A0C2343B0.png

woah! woahhh! woahhh! I’ve been waiting on sales prices for these and just realized they are going for the low on StockX.. never used StockX before but this may be my 1st time

A8F3AA14-4E9D-4FBC-BB7B-1C095634D5A3.png

please anyone have any infos of this cw ?
and where I can find it In any site?

"Clear Emerald"
Style code: 862201 008

These were released as a WMNs pair early 2019. USA exclusive.
I've seen a few pairs surface here and there on Ebay and depop. The biggest size available Goat has is a US 8.5W/ 7M.

Sneaker-leaker @PY_Rates took to Twitter earlier today to break the news, indicating that the brands will be linking up on three color options: a staple Black/Black, a Lakers-vibed Hyper Grape/Varsity Maize, and a University Red/Varsity Maize. Images of the release are yet to surface.

Back
Top Bottom