Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Yes tn7 looks great, here are some models I want back soon
( source : https://wave.fr/les-8-nike-air-max-a-reediter-durgence-280310 )
nike-air-tuned-sirocco.png
nike-air-max-tn7-1-retro-2020.jpg
nike-air-max-tailwind-2-1-retro-2020.jpg

And truly the tn7 really got potential

You're welcome, but, "David" ? Why ? Lol / unpopular but I need more and more dark colorways with more and more different textures, kind of bored of the basic ones on TN1's

:emoji_sob: wish u lived overseas. U guys get all the best Air maxes.
I wish Nike would allow international shipping from different nations/regions on Nike.com. Nike UK has all the 🔥 but doesn’t accept US addresses. Or just release the same Air Max everywhere so nobody feels left out smh.

I'ld like all of us to get access to the same models, but a little part of myself feel proud because for once Europe does not look to US with jealousy :lol:
We grew up with US movies and music but at least we got more colorways for the TN's :rofl:

EDIT : Just can't stand prices some people ask for the TN3's overseas when I remember ones few days ago on Footlocker's website...

Torture for most of you, but feel obliged to post if anyone's from France here can get it
tiger.jpg

Picture from eBay, hope they would release it again, 95's OG colorway looks great on 97's and TN1's, and also on TN3's, one of the most efficient colorways, as it was said sooner, neutral tones with only one color that pops :smokin
ebay picture.jpg

I'ld like all of us to get access to the same models, but a little part of myself feel proud because for once Europe does not look to US with jealousy :lol:
We grew up with US movies and music but at least we got more colorways for the TN's :rofl:

EDIT : Just can't stand prices some people ask for the TN3's overseas when I remember ones few days ago on Footlocker's website...
I can’t stand the resell prices at times when buying from Australia and Europe definitely have to be more selective

This shoe worn by Britney Spears' backup dancer looks like a pair of TNs but I can't ID them on the TN Universe website. Sorry I don't have any better quality photos.

Photo was taken on August 28, 1999.

Attachments

• britney-spears-over-the-years-17.jpg
    britney-spears-over-the-years-17.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 216
fellas, my first pair of air max plus arrived today and when i went to try them on, they were a bit tight around mid foot

I'm usually a 10 in most AM's so i went with my usual sizing. Is the recommendation to go 1/2 size up with these? If so, I may just have to break these in a bit

fellas, my first pair of air max plus arrived today and when i went to try them on, they were a bit tight around mid foot

I'm usually a 10 in most AM's so i went with my usual sizing. Is the recommendation to go 1/2 size up with these? If so, I may just have to break these in a bit
I have to go a half up from my am1 size because they stay tight around the bottom of the laces, and dont break in much in that area.

Back
Top Bottom